Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

roof rack? 14 years 6 months ago #3061

Please Log in to join the conversation.

roof rack? 14 years 6 months ago #3065

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MGF-roof-rack_W0QQitemZ290367107915QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item439b3a734b
or is it a boot rack?

:lol: Well I hope for whoever buys it that it comes with fitting instructions because I'd hate to see them follow the sellers description!

roof rack? 14 years 6 months ago #3074

those smilies at the side of the message how do you get them into the message? tried draggin but :( no joy

roof rack? 14 years 6 months ago #3076

those smilies at the side of the message how do you get them into the message? tried draggin but :( no joy

You just click on the smiley on the right & the code appears (e.g. :lol : ) in your post... no dragging needed it'll turn into a smiley once you click submit. :)

P.S. - I removed your previous link to an ebay listing for a certain item for absolutely no reason at all. :whistle: :innocent: :outtahere:

;)

roof rack? 14 years 6 months ago #3078

roof rack? 14 years 6 months ago #3079

How would you open your sunroof with one of these on?:dunno::cuckoo:

Carefully, obviously!:whistle:
David
:shrug:

roof rack? 14 years 6 months ago #3126

You just click on the smiley on the right & the code appears (e.g. :lol : ) in your post... no dragging needed it'll turn into a smiley once you click submit. :)

P.S. - I removed your previous link to an ebay listing for a certain item for absolutely no reason at all. :whistle: :innocent: :outtahere:

;)

:dunno: cos id had a drink:whistle:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT