Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Britball Run 14 years 6 months ago #2951

I found on the internet the other day a website called the Britball Run which I guess is the UK version of the Gumball Rally.

Has anyone been on this and are there any similar rallys for MG owners??:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Britball Run 14 years 6 months ago #2955

Nothing like that out there for MGs unfortunately. Another MG forum tried to get it going but the logistics of it were a nightmare and there was a general lack of interest I believe due to how long the run would last.

It's a pain that you've joined us when you did as meets, runs & events are so dead in the winter. The next one which a load of us will be attending (& you're welcome to convoy up with us) is the Artic Circle Run - a must have for the insane MG enthusiast! Details of the next one are here: http://www.mgfregister.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=32543 ...and pics from last years run here: http://rides.webshots.com/album/570082054WbUKfO

Basically it's a load of F/TF owners driving round the M25 late at night all joining from different service stations along the M25 and all with the hoods down!!! So it's bloody freezing but bloody fun! And all for a good cause!

Britball Run 14 years 6 months ago #2958

I checked out the photos, Brrr, now that looks cold!!

Britball Run 14 years 6 months ago #3018

I checked out the photos, Brrr, now that looks cold!!

Oh yes! Last year they had the option to donate £5 and go top down or donate £10 & keep your hood up. I'll be donating extra as we currently only have the hardtop! (sold the soft top!) :lol:

Britball Run 14 years 6 months ago #3046

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

we currently only have the hardtop! (sold the soft top!)

:nonod::nonod::cuckoo::nonod::nonod:

Britball Run 14 years 6 months ago #3047

:nonod::nonod::cuckoo::nonod::nonod:

Had to mate... at the moment we need the money more than we need two roofs! Will buy a soft top early next year when hopefully we have more money. :)

Britball Run 14 years 6 months ago #3049

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Had to mate... at the moment we need the money more than we need two roofs! Will buy a soft top early next year when hopefully we have more money. :)

You know I'm only pulling your leg. It's your car.

I have to admit though, it is the first time I have heard of keeping the hard top and selling the soft top. :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT