Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

NOT leaving...... 14 years 6 months ago #2388

Guys having only just arrived, I thought I would tell you... no brag perhaps, I won't be about much after thursday for a week or so...

Off for some winter sun, to Teneriffe, unfortunately can't take the 'F' as the ferry is so wildly expensive and it would take a week to drive there and back!

Hope the 'T' bar goes from strength to strength while I am away and catch you all when I'm back.

Oh and I am taking Carole (wife) with me so she can perhaps take a few piccies.

Peter
Older but certainly not wiser!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

NOT leaving...... 14 years 6 months ago #2394

Guys having only just arrived, I thought I would tell you... no brag perhaps, I won't be about much after thursday for a week or so...

Off for some winter sun, to Teneriffe, unfortunately can't take the 'F' as the ferry is so wildly expensive and it would take a week to drive there and back!

Hope the 'T' bar goes from strength to strength while I am away and catch you all when I'm back.

Oh and I am taking Carole (wife) with me so she can perhaps take a few piccies.

Peter

Photos of any reptilian encounters are needed to gain re-entry to the site!
Kara's rule no 1.
David
:shrug:

NOT leaving...... 14 years 6 months ago #2404

Pffffft well, what can we say????

Have a fantastic time, if I could find someone to look after 3 dogs, 2 cats and god alone knows how many parrots, I would have a holiday too :rolleyes2:
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

NOT leaving...... 14 years 6 months ago #2415

Photos of any reptilian encounters are needed to gain re-entry to the site!
Kara's rule no 1.

Excellent David - positive rep sent your way for enforcing forum rules! :lol:

Swerving - you like many of our members, are making an excellent contribution to the forum and your posts are very enjoyable to read. In short, you will be sorely missed and we can't wait to welcome you back! :)

NOT leaving...... 14 years 6 months ago #2416

Kara I have tried before to photograph one of those little lizards that run about on rocks in the sun... They are far too fast for me to catch, if I get to the zoo I will see what I can find there!

Oh and it's nice to be missed too. But I haven't gone yet!

NOT leaving...... 14 years 6 months ago #2418

Kara I have tried before to photograph one of those little lizards that run about on rocks in the sun... They are far too fast for me to catch, if I get to the zoo I will see what I can find there!

Oh and it's nice to be missed too. But I haven't gone yet!

Awww... poor Swerving... I still see his posts everywhere even though he's gone. :cry:

NOT leaving...... 14 years 6 months ago #2422

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Have you done Tenerife before? We hired a car and did the "el teide" bit. Fantastic landscape around the volcano. You can see why they filmed many sci fi films around there.

NOT leaving...... 14 years 6 months ago #2425

Have you done Tenerife before? We hired a car and did the "el teide" bit. Fantastic landscape around the volcano. You can see why they filmed many sci fi films around there.

Not done Teneriffe ... been to other islands Lanz, Gran Canaria and Fuerte.. thought we would give this one a go this time, and have to do it in a boring car though!

NOT leaving...... 14 years 6 months ago #2435

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Not done Teneriffe ... been to other islands Lanz, Gran Canaria and Fuerte.. thought we would give this one a go this time, and have to do it in a boring car though!

Definitely do the volcano then. Worth seeing, wonderful lunar type landscape. Loro parque is well worth a visit too.

http://www.canaries-live.com/UK/teide.html

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT