Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

We're now on Facebook! 14 years 6 months ago #2483

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

i have to agree with a lot of what you said clive,it is wearing very thin on me....its only texas hold em why i use it now....where as i know george fancies himself as a bit of a don corleone :yesnod:

I think the bubble will burst.

It is funny how some people nowadays rate your IT skills on whether you are using the latest geeky site. People almost look down on you because you don't use twitter or Bebo.

We are living in a society where you can make up a stupid name, convince people it is the latest, hottest social site and they then feel they have to do it.

The thing that is funniest to me is the kids/adults that now rate their success on how many "friends" they have on these sites. It's ironic that the more friends you have on these sites, the less "real" friends you probably have. :dunno:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

We're now on Facebook! 14 years 6 months ago #2669

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X
Don Corleone :awwyeah:

I quite enjoy talking to people the length and breadth of the country, mostly old navy buddies and mostly done via chat or pm, also nice to chat to family scattered around the world.

I block most applications as they mostly bore me but I do enjoy a bit of mafia wars.

each to their own eh?

We're now on Facebook! 14 years 6 months ago #2678

It is good for finding old friends :)
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT