• X Black Beauty X
glad you got a result of sorts, being in the right isnt always enough :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Court this morning 14 years 6 months ago #2317

• polo's Avatar Topic Author
  • polo
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

Its not right though - all this proves is that its worthwhile not paying a bill but agree with that it will cost you too much in legal fees if you don't accept. I was involved with this sort of thing in my last job (years ago) glad its all just a memory now.

glad you got a result of sorts, being in the right isnt always enough :(

Totally agree with you - but it was stressing me out so I guess I cut my losses and can now move on. I would much rather spend my time developing new clients and doing fee earning work than fighting this.

The one thing that REALLY annoys me is that the little **** who wouldnt pay has got away with some of my money. He is loaded too - I researched one of his other companies and found in the remuneration committe report in his company accounts that he took home about £250k last year - and he argues about paying us £4k..?? It is the ones that have most that are the worst to deal with. Those with less give more and those with more give less.

Paul

Court this morning 14 years 6 months ago #2390

It is the ones that have most that are the worst to deal with. Those with less give more and those with more give less.
Paul

thats so true unfortunatley,

pleased to hear your sorted paul, some cash in the pocket is better then none, however still think they deserve this

Court this morning 14 years 6 months ago #2581

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Well, glad you got some of whats owed. Been chasing up one or two invoices this week for about the sixth time. Luckilty for lesser amounts than you've been dealing with. Still v annoying, you put yourself out to do a job quickly for someone then wait six months to see any kind of financial thanks for it :censored:

Court this morning 14 years 6 months ago #2597

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I would have been tempted to buy goods off then and then deduct what they owe. Would like to see them argue in court that you owe them money when they owe you it.

Court this morning 14 years 6 months ago #2662

• polo
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

I would have been tempted to buy goods off then and then deduct what they owe. Would like to see them argue in court that you owe them money when they owe you it.

They are a fairly new tourist attraction around these parts, and are getting loads of publicity - kind of rubs salt in..!!

To be fair the couple who run it are lovely, it is just the guy funding it who is the B*****D.

Paul

Court this morning 14 years 6 months ago #2665

The joys of self employment sadly. At least it's not a company ending amour, and you got something out of it.

Court this morning 14 years 6 months ago #2670

• polo
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

The joys of self employment sadly. At least it's not a company ending amour, and you got something out of it.

Very true my friend.

Court this morning 14 years 6 months ago #2704

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!
Good luck !

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT