Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: trustworthy garages 13 years 5 months ago #18318

If you cant get hold of him or want to come over, just give me a shout and I will pm you my addy :)
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: trustworthy garages 13 years 5 months ago #18325

not sure if i have posted this in the area , but looking for a trustworthy garage in the b-ham area to carry out cambelt change on my mgf, along with a coolant change and they bleed it properly, as we know this could lead to a hgf. whats the going rate ive had a few quotes from £160 to a whopping £360 (yes i did laugh at the garage) for a cambelt change. ive always done my own serviceing etc eversince i was ripped off 25yrs ago,buti have never done a cambelt on the car it might be a good idea to start a list on trustworthy garages for mg owners to use, any help please

Russell did a cambelt, water pump, underfloor pipes & coolant change for Madmax (Surrey) for £200 (excluding the cost of the s/s pipes) he may charge you a bit more because of the distance, but he is worth waiting for. thats why he is so busy!! :cheer:

Re: trustworthy garages 13 years 5 months ago #18329

Ray, Russell is coming over to mine on sunday to do a cmabelt, water pump, stainless steel pipes and a few other jobs. If you want to you can pop over here and have a chat with him :)

Can you let him know I'm interested in his uummmm services please?

Re: trustworthy garages 13 years 5 months ago #18335

Can you let him know I'm interested in his uummmm services please?

Sure Ned, pm me some contact details and I will pass them on to him... Phone number and location will be good oh and maybe a name lol
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ned

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT