Sign In   Register

Topic

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12621

• gos's Avatar Topic Author
  • gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

I'm confused.. are you back in an F Kara.. and is it Goldenwheels or M6 OOH?

probably my fault you are confused, the title of the thread says goldenwheels but in fact GW was bred with karas car slave 1 and produced a hybrid offspring called golden slave 1 (I think :confused:) so its now known as GS1, hope I havent confused you further and hopeI got it right.

miss Kara will be along soon to discipline me if I'm wrong :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12622

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
ahhh all is finally right with the world, Kara has Slave 1 back. I'm totally wrapped for you Kara, you are going to have an brilliant summer. Now dont turn to the dark side again!!!

Now you have to Spray Slave 1 White to make her perfect ;)

:bacchus:

Craig

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12623

How on earth have I only just seen this?!

I'm really pleased for you Kara :) Does that meen there willl be a meet of some sort soon? xx

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12624

Well done Kara, glad to have you back ( if you see what I mean ). So are you running the tin top as well ? Very posh.

As for your comments to CJJ about us oop norrrthh. CLOVES OFF TIME .

Look up Electric Lighting, Gas Lighting, Street Lighting, Public Railways, Roads ( By Romans ), Glass, the list is endless. By contrast the only thing that came from your neck of the woods is sewerage systems. By god that felt better out !

So are you trying to fit any of the Tintop into GS1? Maybe the roof !

I wish

THe Lone Gunman

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12625

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks mate! First mod is a toughie... I'll probably swap the current splitter for a trophy one either that or fit a new sports exhaust. Priority is two new rear toyos as apparently the backs aren't legal ATM! :lol:

The tyres on the rear are more than legal,just not Toyo's.

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12629

Wow, I've been away for a bit, what great news to come back too!

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12630

You do remember I am a lecky, don't you? :yesnod:

Oh, and the first house in the world to be lit by hydroelectric power is up here. Bloody suveners, think they invented the world.

He he so I suppose I should keep quiet about the fact that the first ever sandwich was founded daan saaf not to mention the first fish n chip shop ever opened was in London!!! :scoffing:

wooohooooo.......

the baby is back where it belongs :yesnod: :grouphug:

sooooooo pleased to hear you've been reunited Kara....... Bring on the summer!!!!!!!!

Thanks Phil! First priority is getting the hood down & blasting some tunes! :rocker:

Well done, it's back where it belongs. Congratulations what a summer it's going to be..............

It's gonna be an awesome summer I just know it! Btw I might be over your way in November fancy a visit? :dc: Or will you have packed your bags and ran by then? :lol:

All I can say is ...DAMN!:don't bite:

I was going to buy GS1 and rub your nose in it!:tomatoes:

Nah, REALLY it's got to be... WOOOHOOO!:yesnod:
:grouphug:

Lol it's gonna get to the point where you look in the dictionary and next to the word woohoo is just a pic of me hugging GS1! :woohoo:

I'm confused.. are you back in an F Kara.. and is it Goldenwheels or M6 OOH?

Well there is no goldenwheels anymore as she went to Steve's local scrappy a couple of months ago so it's Golden Slave 1... I'll have to have a word with that trouble maker Gos about false advertising methinks. :happy:

probably my fault you are confused, the title of the thread says goldenwheels but in fact GW was bred with karas car slave 1 and produced a hybrid offspring called golden slave 1 (I think :confused:) so its now known as GS1, hope I havent confused you further and hopeI got it right.

miss Kara will be along soon to discipline me if I'm wrong :whistle:

You're punishment has been considered and a verdict has been passed... you are now the official camerman at our first T-Bar event! :piratebang:

ahhh all is finally right with the world, Kara has Slave 1 back. I'm totally wrapped for you Kara, you are going to have an brilliant summer. Now dont turn to the dark side again!!!

Now you have to Spray Slave 1 White to make her perfect ;)

:bacchus:

Craig

I like to thing of this period as my dabble with the dark side. It was quite funny actually because when it was cold I was like ha ha all the Fs/TFs will be leaking like mad whereas I'm nice and dry! :happy: ...but then literally the weather got warmer and I just looked up and was like "seriously why the hell do I have a roof on my car? I mean wtf? How messed up is that? :dunno: :lol:

How on earth have I only just seen this?!

I'm really pleased for you Kara :) Does that meen there willl be a meet of some sort soon? xx

Thanks mate & thanks for your text. :grouphug:

I'm toying with some ideas for a meet and Clive came up with a pretty awesome one last night which I'm goint to investigate this weekend but yes we will have an incredible meet this year. It's just taking a little longer to plan a) because I'm so busy & b) I'm actually a little bit scared! I mean this is gonna be our first official meet so no pressure or anyting!!! :sofa:

Well done Kara, glad to have you back ( if you see what I mean ). So are you running the tin top as well ? Very posh.

As for your comments to CJJ about us oop norrrthh. CLOVES OFF TIME .

Look up Electric Lighting, Gas Lighting, Street Lighting, Public Railways, Roads ( By Romans ), Glass, the list is endless. By contrast the only thing that came from your neck of the woods is sewerage systems. By god that felt better out !

So are you trying to fit any of the Tintop into GS1? Maybe the roof !

Aww I wish I could afford both cars as I would seriously contemplate keeping Stevie for the winter but alas I'm pretty skint so Stevie will be going back to VVC Steve to be sold on at his leisure.

Oh and... FISH AND CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

The tyres on the rear are more than legal,just not Toyo's.

Oh sorry Steve I thought you said on the phone they weren't but then I might have misheard you between the sobs! :o

Wow, I've been away for a bit, what great news to come back too!

Thanks Matt! Yup things are gonna liven up around here now me & Slave are back in town! :party2:

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12632

Sorry to be soo late in reading this.... Confused, Yes but all I can see for definateis that Kara is happy!

Thats all we need to know.

Good for you dear!
Older but certainly not wiser!

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12633

Sorry to be soo late in reading this.... Confused, Yes but all I can see for definateis that Kara is happy!

Thats all we need to know.

Good for you dear!

lol thanks hun! The zs is a damn fine looking hatch but I just need to see the sky when driving! :lol:

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12634

I know I'm being a girl, but it's actually made little tears come to my eyes... :whistle:

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12635

I know I'm being a girl, but it's actually made little tears come to my eyes... :whistle:

Aww s'ok mate me & slave are bk now. What you doing this wknd as I might be picking slave up this sat so figured a few drinkys round mine are on the cards! :woo2:

golden wheels on the move again 14 years 3 weeks ago #12637

Aww s'ok mate me & slave are bk now. What you doing this wknd as I might be picking slave up this sat so figured a few drinkys round mine are on the cards! :woo2:

I'm afraid I don't think I'd be able to make it. Please say hello to Slave from Flopsy though. I think she is happier knowing her car-bud is back!

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT