Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

New to the forum... add your own smiley! 14 years 6 months ago #112

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
:woohoo2: This is an exciting new feature I'd like to share with Forum Friends. From now on Forum Friends can add their own smilies for their own personal use in posts and PMs.

To take advantage of this fantastic feature go to your user cp. On the left hand column at the bottom of the list you will see an option called "My Smilies". Click on this option and you will be shown how to upload your own smilies.

Once your smilies have been uploaded, whenever you make a post they will appear on the right hand side of your post box under "Smilies".

These smilies are only available for you to use and cannot be found on the main forum's smilies list.

Please note: There is one flaw in the "My Smilies" system that I am currently working on. That is, when another user quotes your post any of your own personal smilies that you've used do not appear in image form in the quote (they still work fine in your original post). I'm working on a way to correct this and will hopefully be able to change this flaw soon.

Hope you like!

Kara

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New to the forum... add your own smiley! 14 years 6 months ago #115

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gonna have to go off and search for some appropriate smilies now :)
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT