Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10693

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Well as many of you are aware Frank (The Prometheus) & I have now joined the ranks of the employed! :woohoo:

As such the forum is no longer financially dependant on member subscriptions to remain up & running. Therefore this weekend I will be changing the membership options so that to become a Forum Friend will be £5 FOR LIFE! No annual subscriptions just a one off fiver! :woo2:

For those of you that have already taken out subscriptions I thank you from the bottom of my heart for getting us through this tough financial period - we literally couldn't have run without you. :yesnod: You're membership will be converted to Lifetime membership. This will happen this weekend as well so keep an eye on this thread for details.

Thank you all again!

Kara x

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10698

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Well as many of you are aware Frank (The Prometheus) & I have now joined the ranks of the employed! :woohoo:

As such the forum is no longer financially dependant on member subscriptions to remain up & running. Therefore this weekend I will be changing the membership options so that to become a Forum Friend will be £5 FOR LIFE! No annual subscriptions just a one off fiver! :woo2:

For those of you that have already taken out subscriptions I thank you from the bottom of my heart for getting us through this tough financial period - we literally couldn't have run without you. :yesnod: You're membership will be converted to Lifetime membership. This will happen this weekend as well so keep an eye on this thread for details.

Thank you all again!

Kara x

Nice one :grouphug:

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10701

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
How long is lifetime? :)

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10707

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Nice one :grouphug:

Thanks mate! :)

How long is lifetime? :)

Erm... until you die? :dunno: Well you know what I mean... for life... for ever... until the forum pops its clogs.

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10708

Good one Kara:)
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10717

Very nice indeedy.
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10726

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Good one Kara:)

Thanks David! :)

Very nice indeedy.

Why thank you hun! :)

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10728

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thats great, fang you very muchlyness. Wow stainless steel membership

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10733

What a lovley present, don't get to carried away, youll need your money for another F!

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10741

Thank you all again!

Kara x

can i ask WHY ???? :dunno:

a very generous offer BUT are you now going to be paying for the site out of your own pockets?

it is your site Kara (and for that i thank you) but it also belongs in a way to all of us as we make it what it is............... so why shouldn't we help towards the running costs

i know i may be in the minority but £5 a year is neither here nor there, and you never know what the future holds

perhaps Gos could do one of his polls to see what others think :dc:

ps maybe you could just give us a badge of honour for our profiles instead :dunno:

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10742

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

a very generous offer BUT are you now going to be paying for the site out of your own pockets?

it is your site Kara (and for that i thank you) but it also belongs in a way to all of us as we make it what it is............... so why shouldn't we help towards the running costs

i know i may be in the minority but £5 a year is neither here nor there, and you never know what the future holds

ps maybe you could just give us a badge of honour for our profiles instead :dunno:

While I thank you and frank very much Kara for the generous offer, I tend to agree with Phil. I'm more than happy to contribute annually for this truly outstanding forum

Craig

Good news for all forum members... 14 years 2 months ago #10746

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

I would go along with this.

a fiver a year is affordable to the average child nowadays whereas if you were to pay ALL the upkeep costs it may prove quite costly.

"A badge of honour" now that would swing it for me.

"perhaps Gos could do one of his polls to see what others think" maybe I will do a poll to see if a poll is justified :whistle:

yep the more I think about it the more I can feel a poll coming on :yesnod:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT