Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Spread the love... 14 years 2 months ago #10699

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Because you'd be bankrupt by then end of january if you showed your love the way a woman really wants! :lol:

Ah yes, but the snag is only a woman knows what a woman wants, and she changes it regularly just in case we find out. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spread the love... 14 years 2 months ago #10710

Ah yes, but the snag is only a woman knows what a woman wants, and she changes it regularly just in case we find out. :)

Yes, another of these 'skills' that women learn during so called home economics classes at school while we were off doing woodwork:dc:
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Spread the love... 14 years 2 months ago #10715

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Don't go there, anyone! :gagged:

Too late... since you're asking... I'd like some red stilletos like the ones in this advert:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL1uud6Fy6M]YouTube- The virgin in a virgin atlantic advert[/ame]

... I'd also like some red handbags and tops to colour co-ordinate, and I'd like a new hair do, & some GHDs, & gym membership... that'll do for februrary! :lol:

Clive I'm a woman and even I don't get what you mean by that. But I can tell you that a good place to start is shoes, shoes, shoes! :cloud9:

Yes, another of these 'skills' that women learn during so called home economics classes at school while we were off doing woodwork:dc:

You mean us women are working hard whilst you guys are just playing around with your "wood" :p

Spread the love... 14 years 2 months ago #10720

You mean us women are working hard whilst you guys are just playing around with your "wood" :p

We were at a difficult age:rolleyes2:
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Spread the love... 14 years 2 months ago #10721

We don't bother as we both feel it is a rip off for one day and why celebrate one day when there is everyday?

This year is our silver anniversary, so we must be doing something right :awwyeah:
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Spread the love... 14 years 2 months ago #10729

i got a letter of my ex.:dunno: im so glad shes an ex, think ill move house so i dont get one next year:yesnod:

Spread the love... 14 years 2 months ago #10755

i spent my day working at a wedding in the club i show up to :)

was a lovely day, nice people and not to busy, spent some of it shopping on ebay on my iPhone, expensive for me but i showed Bucephalus the love :yesnod:
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT