Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Poll: Poll: Cool Wall - ASTRA CABRIOLET (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

sub cool
1 7.7%
cool
2 15.4%
un cool
4 30.8%
Seriously Uncool
6 46.2%
Total number of voters: 13 ( Cobber, Mr Forgetful, Sergi Bmw, bacchus, andy1970h ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

Topic

Cool Wall - Vauxhall Astra Cabriolet 12 years 2 months ago #41133

well we have 2 so fire away we are game for a laugh :) :broon:

Engine Size
1996 cc

Cylinders

0-60 mph
7.5 secs

Top Speed

Power Output
197 bhp

Valves

Torque
250 Nm 184 lb-ft

If you missed the previous Cool Wall threads have your say. To see all the Cool Wall cars click on this link :yesnod:

All the cars are now in the new Cool Wall section in the T-Bar :broon:
mad about cars and bikes :)
if it aint broke dont fix it :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: cool wall astra cabby 12 years 2 months ago #41138

They remind me a lot of the Volvo convertible. I think they deserve a cool from what I hear about them. :broon:

Re: cool wall astra cabby 12 years 2 months ago #41147

My 2 previous cars were a 2L Cavalier and a 2.6L Omega.

Between them they gave me 20 years of trouble free service with minimal maintenance - I had to replace the distributor on the Cavalier and a rear spring on the Omega otherwise only normal servicing.

They were both very comfortable and felt solid on the road and I got over 100K miles out of both before I let them go.

I inherited the Cavalier when it was only 6 months old and boy that car was a workhorse ;)

I bought the Omega from Network Q when it was 18 months old with 44K already on the clock, but it was the model I wanted - big engine with manual gearbox :yesnod:

It went 18 months ago because it had developed a intermittent clutch problem and I no longer needed such a big car. I sold it to a guy who had a Vauxhal mechanic friend who fixed it for him (slave cylinder).

That car went like stink for such a big motor - it turned out that when his friend checked it was the BMW engine with a Mk 2 gearbox that was, apparently, the spec for the unmarked Police cars :woohoo:

So IMHO:

Vauxhall :yesnod:
2 doors :yesnod:
Convertable :yesnod:

Definately cool :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT