Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

mgf mk1 information 3 years 10 months ago #193364

I am trying to gain some information about my MGF, which was produced in 1998 in platinum silver. I would be interested if anyone could tell me how many were produced in this colour and how many Mk1 MGF's are still on the road.

Second question is: I have heard that Adrian Clifford produces heritage certificates for MGF's/TF's....Does anyone know how to get in touch with him, I would be really interested in chatting to him about getting such a certificate for my car.

many thanks in anticipation:clap:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

mgf mk1 information 3 years 10 months ago #193367

• Bertl
  • in the middle of the midlife crisis

I am trying to gain some information about my MGF, which was produced in 1998 in platinum silver. I would be interested if anyone could tell me how many were produced in this colour and how many Mk1 MGF's are still on the road.

Second question is: I have heard that Adrian Clifford produces heritage certificates for MGF's/TF's....Does anyone know how to get in touch with him, I would be really interested in chatting to him about getting such a certificate for my car.

many thanks in anticipation:clap:

In the past Adrian could research your car within his extensive production data files and produce a heritage certificate.
I'm nor sure if he's still offering this, best to get in touch with him directly.

His email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

If you send him your reg, body number (in boot behind carpet left hand side) and name of the first dealer he may do the rest.
as ever,
Rob
http://www.reliant-scimitar.weebly.com/

mgf mk1 information 3 years 10 months ago #193368

Many thanks Rob....really appreciate this.

eric

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT