Sign In   Register

Topic

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115320

On the way to work and the way home :)
TF160 - Mike Satur 4-2-1 manifold, Sports Cat, Quad Daytona, Z and F Tuning Phase 2 Remap showing 177Bhp @ Janspeed RR day and a Big Grin :D (oh and a glass rear screen and bits of shiny stuff)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115321

i took the bloody rover 45 just in case the car broke down after it spluttering yesterday so the closest i got was sunroof open :spank:

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115339

Top was down here in the sunny Highlands - on the way to and fro my first sail of the year in the keel boat after a very windy week....more wind on its way unfortunately so I'll have some time this week to work on the MG.

No shots of the car yesterday but here is evidence of nice weather.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling
Attachments:

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115353

I'm already well into double figures for sunny top down driving days ... I even got ten minutes in this evening. ;) :broon:

I try and have the roof down as long as its not raining, did get some funny looks when it was -6 in the snow though, potentially everyday is a top down day :woohoo:
"If it all seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!" Mario Andretti

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115392

I've been using the F every day for nearly 2 weeks since finishing fitting the new hood, have had the roof down every evening on the way home from work. I got caught out one evening as it started raining just before I got home :oops:

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115404

Just driven down from up north all the way down the M6 top down in Muddi's new MGF, 105 miles smiling all the way
"When faced with a choice of two evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried."

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115406

Just driven down from up north all the way down the M6 top down in Muddi's new MGF, 105 miles smiling all the way

Which F would that be Andy?

Took a drive out this morning, top down, stopped off for a late breakfast then a nice leisurely drive home. :woohoo:
Live Life to Laugh

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115457

The sun has to be out to have the roof down?
:-?

Monday evening last week, all the way up north and over the border and on over the Spittal of Glenshee on the A93, roof down, how else would one travel?
Attachments:

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115459

even caught the sun today :)

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115461

Paula took our lads mate home today with the roof down. He was clutching our MG bear and grinning from ear to ear when he got home. Proof that MG's keep you young and bring out the child in us all. ;)

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115463

The sun has to be out to have the roof down?
:-?

Monday evening last week, all the way up north and over the border and on over the Spittal of Glenshee on the A93, roof down, how else would one travel?

Great photo ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MartinW

whos had the top down today? 11 years 3 weeks ago #115470

Top down all day on the Cornish Riviera:

Falmouth to Newquay to Padstow to Port Isaac to Tintagel to Boscastle to Blisland to Fowey and back home to Falmouth, sunshine all day but still a tad cool; sunburnt faces!

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT