Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Recommended App ... 12 years 3 months ago #36840

...for music lovers.
I was looking for a radio app for the iphone to use when I start commuting by cycle again. But I came across this one (Tunein Radio Pro - 69p) which I have been using for music in the car as it's so good.

It gives you a choice of genres of music to choose from e.g. Rock; Rock/Metal; Soul; Country; Jazz; Oldies and so on.
or just the usual local/national radio stations. Several have sub categories e.g. Country - Americano; Bluegrass; Classic; and so on.
Once you've chosen your channel ... and there are hundreds to choose from, you can either listen live and/or record.
When listening live you have options to pause or even rewind to any point from when you started listening. Ideal for skipping ads or DJ where applicable.
When recorded, to listen to in the future, again, you can skip to next track or back etc ... and like itunes, it even displays artist and album artwork.
On Friday night I recorded 2 hours of bluegrass and on Saturday I recorded the Bob Harris show, which I used to listen to when it was on an earlier slot, but morpheus usually takes over now that it is on at rediculous oclock.
So yesterday, plugged iphone into car stereo and had 4 hours of music, of which I was able to skip the bits I didn't like.
If like me, you tend to do a mixed recording for your car, then this app is a boon. Best 69p I've ever spent!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, Tourbillon, Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT