Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Kids at Christmas 12 years 4 months ago #34305

I had to nip to Halfords and Staples this morning for a couple of last minute bits and bobs. Anyway, I was sat in a very surprisingly small que of cars, roof off, windows and wind stop down, sporting my Santa hat.
I noticed a little boy (about 4 or 5 years old) sitting in the back of his Dad's Zafira, he was waving to me (the little boy not the Dad) so I waved back. He was saying something but I could not hear him, then his Dad wound down the back window.
"Are you Santa?" asked the little boy. "Yes I am" I said "but I have taken off my beard so no one will recognise me, I need to get some last minute presents because my Elves have too may to make" He thought for a while and asked "Are you coming to my house tonight" "Have you been a very good boy this year" I asked him. His Mum nodded and so did he. "In that case, yes but once you are asleep"
I had to laugh when he said to his Mum....."Mum can we go home now I want to go to sleep" The lights changed to green and off we drove.

I think kids make Christmas :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Kids at Christmas 12 years 4 months ago #34306

but we have the biggest kid in here

you john

psml

have a good one
mad about cars and bikes :)
if it aint broke dont fix it :)

Re: Kids at Christmas 12 years 4 months ago #34307

I LOVE Christmas and I am getting very excitted now because I had a peep at my prezzies before Sue wrapped them ;)

Have a great day Mark :)

Re: Kids at Christmas 12 years 4 months ago #34312

I had to nip to Halfords and Staples this morning for a couple of last minute bits and bobs. Anyway, I was sat in a very surprisingly small que of cars, roof off, windows and wind stop down, sporting my Santa hat.
I noticed a little boy (about 4 or 5 years old) sitting in the back of his Dad's Zafira, he was waving to me (the little boy not the Dad) so I waved back. He was saying something but I could not hear him, then his Dad wound down the back window.
"Are you Santa?" asked the little boy. "Yes I am" I said "but I have taken off my beard so no one will recognise me, I need to get some last minute presents because my Elves have too may to make" He thought for a while and asked "Are you coming to my house tonight" "Have you been a very good boy this year" I asked him. His Mum nodded and so did he. "In that case, yes but once you are asleep"
I had to laugh when he said to his Mum....."Mum can we go home now I want to go to sleep" The lights changed to green and off we drove.

I think kids make Christmas :)

Brilliant! :yesnod: :thumbsup:

ps I've been a very good boy, Santa! Don't forget Aiketgate. :nonod: ;)
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT