Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: mogatrons 11 years 6 months ago #73383

He was a mod, a pretty laid back one too. You must have really annoye him sheefag lol.

I feel left out I only have one for calling rover man a penis and a warning for my sig being too big :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: mogatrons 11 years 6 months ago #73391

So you can be infracted for the truth? Oh yes, silly me, That was what one of mine was for... Although I think I insinuated he was a creepy paedo sex pest. Again, infract for the troof.

Supercover has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Social hand grenades don't exist. ;)

Re: mogatrons 11 years 6 months ago #73438

• Visitor
  • Visitor
This has me spluttering my tea ..

Brilliant

Re: mogatrons 11 years 6 months ago #73552

adult F/TF owners use the T-Bar :broon:

Well that counts me out then - guess I'll go back to the darkside :coat:

I had a look at my history on here. Registerd only to support Jeff when he got banned from .org and then not logged on for 9 months or so and then only to comment on Mogs 'promotion'.

Maybe I'll log on a bit more in future - but then again ....

Told you you'd be back ...... :lol:

Probably not for long mate - which is a shame as I like a lot of the people on here

Re: mogatrons 11 years 6 months ago #73554

• Visitor
  • Visitor
That's a shame :(

I enjoy reading the witty repartee B)

Re: mogatrons 11 years 5 months ago #74319

He was a mod, a pretty laid back one too. You must have really annoye him sheefag lol.

I feel left out I only have one for calling rover man a penis and a warning for my sig being too big :(

I got the big sig one a couple of weeks ago, so have a few people, wasn't a very friendly request to alter it either.

Re: mogatrons 11 years 5 months ago #74329

I couldn't be arsed to argue the point on it tbh. I just cancelled my subscription that way I could never fall foul of the 'rules' again

Re: mogatrons 11 years 5 months ago #74344

I was a mod there and didn't like the "infraction system". The old approach of a PM asking people nicely I found was a lot better. The infraction system was far too automated and impersonal.

In fact I can almost directly link the introduction of that system with the start of the decline.

Re: mogatrons 11 years 5 months ago #74364

• Visitor
  • Visitor
The place is Toxic, along with a small minority of it's members who bully everyone else with their self appointed "Moderator" egos ..

It turns normally nice people into not nice people, as they struggle to keep their head above the negativity they find themselves drowning in ..

A simple question is quite often answered with a barrage of abuse, quite often calling the persons intelligence into question..

It's decline is of it's own making by allowing certain members and cliques to rule the roost..

The members who have come over here have all commented that this is such a different forum, thank goodness it is, and long may it remain so..

I have met so many people at runs and meets who have said they joined and then exited as quickly as they could due to the virtual atmosphere and behaviour of the forum..

Hopefully those that do come across to us will adapt and leave their trolling ways at the door, if not then it is up to our members to show, by way of ignoring, that we are not interested in their antics, and should they continue then sadly it will be up to our Moderators to ban them ..

It only takes one bad apple ..

Our Mods are thoughtful and have brains that they actually think with, not a keyboard that they use to beat the members into submission, our ethos although described as " Back slappingly happy" is a refreshing change and a direct alternative to that adhered to on .org, and is proving by it's own success that our way is the best way ..

Last edit: Post by .

Re: mogatrons 11 years 5 months ago #74389

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
While I agree with some of the sentiment, please remember that a lot of our members and staff are still active on both sites and find some comments a little negative.

I never see it as us and them, I see as a wider community with this being a small part of the bigger picture.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: mogatrons 11 years 5 months ago #74391

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
It is good that there is a choice of F/TF forums to suit all tastes.

Each provides a different browsing experience and I use all three.

But it is the T-Bar that gets 99% of my time :woohoo:

Re: mogatrons 11 years 5 months ago #74650

On another note sheefag, who the hell was 'boxwellm' ? :-?

Mike Boxwell , actually an all round nice bloke and very knowledgable about electric vehicles.

Last edit: Post by Sheefag. Reason: Fix Wiki URL
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT