Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Wanted MG TF - a car in need of repair 1 year 1 month ago #201088

Hi there. I am new to the Forum and a TF novice. Always admired these cars but never owned one, so at age 68 thought I had better get a move on!. It makes me very sad to see so many of these superb looking little cars being broken-up and sold for spares and would like to have a go at saving one. I can't weld, but happy to try my hand at spanner-work and learn as I go along. Does anyone have a car in need of a good home and that they would prefer to see saved rather than broken up?. I am open-minded about which model to look for (perhaps a Rover built 1.8 VVC car?). All advice welcome. I am based on Merseyside. Many thanks Coli
PS - I spotted a car in Monogram Celestial Blue which I think looks superb - to find a car like that would be the dream

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wanted MG TF - a car in need of repair 1 year 1 month ago #201090

:welcome2:
David
:shrug:

Wanted MG TF - a car in need of repair 1 year 1 month ago #201096

Many thanks David

Wanted MG TF - a car in need of repair 1 year 1 month ago #201099

Hi and welcome to the forum

Good luck with your search.

James

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Wanted MG TF - a car in need of repair 1 year 1 month ago #201104

:welcome: to the forum from John in Yorkshire.

Wanted MG TF - a car in need of repair 1 year 2 weeks ago #201330

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Dont fancy an MGB GT instead by any chance. Ive recently bought a TF as a driveable classic as the B GT has been off the road needing paintwork and the interior finishing off for some time. Having got into the TF, started to replace a few things etc Ive decided i much prefer the idea of running repairs and am losing interest in the B. Let me know if interested. Its a standard 1.8 with overdrive but I have a 3.5 v8 engine in bits that i'd intended to rebuild and fit at some point. All gathering dust and so long as I can get back what i paid for it several years ago before the values of Bs started going up il be fine with that.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT