Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Near side manual door mirror complete(black) price to incl. postage to AB56 2 years 2 months ago #198087

Looking for a manual door mirror for my MG TF 2003 Black(cool blue) passenger side complete with handle, will pay postage of coarse. (The wife broke it trying to open the door, thought it was the unlock lever.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Near side manual door mirror complete(black) price to incl. postage to AB56 2 years 2 months ago #198140

Try MGFNTFBITZ for a new mirror, presume its a 1.6 ? - your wife must have a massive grip to break the mirror!!!! normal brute force usually just breaks the handle

Near side manual door mirror complete(black) price to incl. postage to AB56 2 years 2 months ago #198154

Thanks Bryan, l think it must have been weakened in the past it snapped at the end of the taper that inserts in the handle just sheared straight off, l might just strip it out and make a new one out of key steel or even try and Mig it, thanks for the heads up on the Mgfntfbitz site l will try it now👍

Near side manual door mirror complete(black) price to incl. postage to AB56 2 years 2 months ago #198169

Just a heads up, Mgfntfbitz have no manual door mirrors so l am back on the scrounge !!….

Near side manual door mirror complete(black) price to incl. postage to AB56 2 years 2 months ago #198204

Mk1 F have manual mirrors which will help widen your search.
And it is easy to swap the backing over from your current mirror with the glass out so any colour will do.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Near side manual door mirror complete(black) price to incl. postage to AB56 9 months 1 week ago #202812

Surprised you cant find any. If you need some I have a pair of manual, heated mirrors in matt back from my 115 TF. They are now completely manual - no internal levers, wind the window and move them by hand. I didn't find it an issue as only I drove it so moving the mirror worked fine. Shout if you want them
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT