Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Cigarette lighter and socket 4 years 6 months ago #191650

Hi, I am looking for a cigarette lighter and socket for a 2010 MGTF. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks. Alan Windham.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Cigarette lighter and socket 4 years 6 months ago #191653

Hi . I changed my cigarette lighter socket for a USB charger socket . If you can wait until the weekend I will look and see if I still have the original one and if I do you are welcome to it .
John

Cigarette lighter and socket 4 years 6 months ago #191657

Thanks for your reply. If you find it let me know and I will send you postage and any other costs. Alan

Cigarette lighter and socket 4 years 6 months ago #191667

Hi Alan . Ok so I re read your post and missed the bit about the age of your TF . My TF is 05 but I can't see them changing that particular part on the Chinese version but I could be wrong. I had a rummage in the garage and found three parts but I'm not so sure they are suitable for you . One shot is of the cig lighter that definitely looks like TF but I have'nt found the part that sits in the console. There is a cig lighter and base but I don't think that's it is from a TF . You are welcome to them as I have no use for them .
John.
Attachments:

Cigarette lighter and socket 4 years 6 months ago #191668

Alan,
no change in the mechanical side of things but electrically the cigar lighter outlet became permanently powered on from MGTF MK2 2005 on wards
Mike

Cigarette lighter and socket 4 years 6 months ago #191672

John, Thanks for your reply. Items look different to what I have. I will try to source another socket. Thanks for your help. Mike, thanks for your information. Regards Alan. Sorry for late reply. Work getting in the way!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT