Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Passenger side door lock (with central locking) wanted please 4 years 8 months ago #191256

Not sure what I can add to that! The passenger side door mech on my 05 reg TF 135 frequently fails to operate now, leaving the door jammed shut - mechanic reckons we need to replace the mechanism.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Passenger side door lock (with central locking) wanted please 4 years 8 months ago #191259

Hi . MGF n TF bits stock s/h tested locks , mine last year cost £20 . They always give good service .
John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hogweed

Passenger side door lock (with central locking) wanted please 4 years 8 months ago #191260

Thanks John - yes, I checked there, pretty sure it was you who mentioned them one time before.

Sadly they haven't got any :(

Last edit: Post by Hogweed.

Passenger side door lock (with central locking) wanted please 4 years 8 months ago #191262

Oh dear ! Thought I was doing them a favour by recommendations! :spank:

Last edit: Post by sworkscooper. Reason: Missed a bit

Passenger side door lock (with central locking) wanted please 4 years 8 months ago #191263

The latches are VERY expensive brand new from Rimmer Brothers so if MGF n TF bits are out of stock you are a bit stuck .

Passenger side door lock (with central locking) wanted please 4 years 8 months ago #191264

Oh dear ! Thought I was doing them a favour by recommendations! :spank:

No, they look great - just haven't got any :(

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT