Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Seats for MGTF required/ repair to seats 8 years 2 months ago #165335

Anyone selling seats for MGTF 2002/3 or recommend where to get seats repaired (local to Swansea). Side bolster gone on drivers side.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Seats for MGTF required/ repair to seats 8 years 2 months ago #165337

Has the bolster collapsed or is it just a hole? Several of us have replaced the covers which is not too difficult (I managed it!). A photo of your seat may help track down a cover (cloth, leather?) if that's what you need. Alternatively try MGTF seats on eBay to see what's available second hand.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Seats for MGTF required/ repair to seats 8 years 2 months ago #165361

The following user(s) said Thank You: Delboy 52

Seats for MGTF required/ repair to seats 8 years 2 months ago #165377

Lots of seats on eBay - I had one of ours replaced last year at MGFnTFBitz as the bolster had gone and a hole appeared. All done for a very reasonable cost and fitted by the time it took for a couple of cuppa's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delboy 52

Last edit: Post by richandpaula.

Seats for MGTF required/ repair to seats 8 years 2 months ago #165885

Hi it's just a hole in the bolster plus seat cloth has cigarette hole from previous owner.

Seats for MGTF required/ repair to seats 8 years 2 months ago #165922

Anyone selling seats for MGTF 2002/3 or recommend where to get seats repaired (local to Swansea). Side bolster gone on drivers side.

All MGF and TF seats are interchangeable although you may need to swap the pre-tensioner if the plug is different (same bolts as the seat).

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.902 seconds