Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Gas pump up and TF front bumper 10 years 5 months ago #134721

Hi all,

Firstly I need a Hydragas pump up in the Leicester area. The F looks great low but it is breaking my spine.

I've tried the Loughborough MG dealer and another place in Lutterworth but they want a minimum of £60, which I don't want to pay as this is a temporary measure until I fit my TF subframes.

Can anyone help?

The other thing I'm after is a TF front bumper. It doesn't have to be perfect, just cheap as I'm going to cut it up for an idea that I've got.
stevecrx
'98 'F, BRG Poverty Spec Edition
Build Thread

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Gas pump up and TF front bumper 10 years 5 months ago #134734

Check the Hydragas register map under community.
I suggest MGFnTFbitz for a bumper. :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Gas pump up and TF front bumper 10 years 5 months ago #134751

Hi all,

Firstly I need a Hydragas pump up in the Leicester area. The F looks great low but it is breaking my spine.

I've tried the Loughborough MG dealer and another place in Lutterworth but they want a minimum of £60, which I don't want to pay as this is a temporary measure until I fit my TF subframes.

Can anyone help?

The other thing I'm after is a TF front bumper. It doesn't have to be perfect, just cheap as I'm going to cut it up for an idea that I've got.

Steve i have an old fibreglass tf bumper with a few cracks splits but might do what you want

Gas pump up and TF front bumper 10 years 5 months ago #134810

Paul, sounds spot on. How much do you want for it?
stevecrx
'98 'F, BRG Poverty Spec Edition
Build Thread

Gas pump up and TF front bumper 10 years 5 months ago #134857

your welcome to come and take it away, who knows you might want something else when your here lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT