Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

aircon and air circulation plugs 14 years 4 months ago #5010

hey guys i'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that im trying to get hold of some of these but i've had no luck.

what i need is the plugs that plug into the Air con and Air circulation switchs... so if any breakers out there get a TF in to break that has Air con on it please let me know :)

thanks -adam
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

aircon and air circulation plugs 14 years 3 months ago #7657

Hi Adam (spookie adam talking to adam.....) I have 'fitting' Air Con to Meg for the last 2 years! The bits are like bloody gold dust!

Have you managed to fit everything else? So far I have all the under dash stuff fitted and all switches/ under dash wiring - gotta do rad and then it's the engine bay stuff.

aircon and air circulation plugs 14 years 3 months ago #8498

Hi Adam (spookie adam talking to adam.....) I have 'fitting' Air Con to Meg for the last 2 years! The bits are like bloody gold dust!

Have you managed to fit everything else? So far I have all the under dash stuff fitted and all switches/ under dash wiring - gotta do rad and then it's the engine bay stuff.

hey Adam, better late than never i actually forgot to check this thread! lol

I'm not actually fitting aircon, just the switches... i want to use them to power door solenoids (so they don't stand out, and so the dash has no "blanks") lol

i have the switches already to go with the red LEDs soldered into them, i just don't have the plugs that fit in the back and its driving me round the bend!

my car only comes with rear fogs and i have the "plugs" for the rear fog and heated rear window switches but not the air circ and air con buttons and without them i'd have done half a job :( it's really annoying...

can only hope a breaker gets an air con model in and i can nab the plugs off the loom

you said you have the under dash wiring, don't suppose you remember what colour the plugs are for the air circ and air con do you?

might make ringing breakers up allot easier... i have black (heated rear window i think) blue (front fog) and green (rear fog) so if i could say "i need the tangerine orange and luminescent pink plugs" it would make things easier! lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

aircon and air circulation plugs 14 years 3 months ago #8534

Ooh blimey - it's been ages since i looked - don't remember them standing out though so methinks likely black - I'll see if i can check at the weekend.

aircon and air circulation plugs 14 years 3 months ago #8536

Ooh blimey - it's been ages since i looked - don't remember them standing out though so methinks likely black - I'll see if i can check at the weekend.

i'd mahoooasivly appreciate it mate :D im so sick of -> :banghead2:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT