Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

52mm tb 12 years 1 month ago #44803

on the hunt for a 52mm throttle body if anyone has one or i might just do some mods to the standard 48mm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: 52mm tb 12 years 1 month ago #44805

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult

Re: 52mm tb 12 years 1 month ago #44809

I got mine from ebay... and got lucky.. £35 posted... what a difference.. so just keep checking... maybe visit to local scrapyard would be a good move or send messages to those people who are breaking tf's or lotus elise's on ebay.. check out any elise forums too

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

Re: 52mm tb 12 years 1 month ago #44815

the mods look right and easily done i have a 48 available so might play with that untill i find a 52 in the scrappy. popped down the local and found an mgf with hgf on a p reg looking good for £500 ,,, tempted ,,darn i'm hooked already lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: 52mm tb 12 years 1 month ago #44817

the mods look right and easily done i have a 48 available so might play with that untill i find a 52 in the scrappy. popped down the local and found an mgf with hgf on a p reg looking good for £500 ,,, tempted ,,darn i'm hooked already lol

Oicked mine up for £450 from a desperate guy.. with no HGF lol... well i was laughing for 2 weeks before i did get HGF and it only cost me less than £500 THAT WAS INCLUDING CAMBELT AND TENSIONER WITH FITTING !

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT