Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Blue soft top 12 years 2 months ago #41815

I am looking for a blue soft top for my Cool Blue MGTF, if anyone has a good condition one for sale please let me know
Thanks
Geoff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Blue soft top 12 years 2 months ago #41817

hi
you might be struggeling to find one as they are quite rair most of the blue roofs where fitted to the later tf range
it took me nearly a year to find one
have a search for mgfntfbitts as they hold lots of good quality parts

the only other alternative is to buy new
mad about cars and bikes :)
if it aint broke dont fix it :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young

Re: Blue soft top 12 years 2 months ago #41819

Hi Mark
Thanks for your reply.
I realise good blue soft tops are quite difficult to find, I will probably end up buying a new one, it's just the thought of fitting it that is putting me off, I know it takes quite a long time to do.
There is a brand new one on Ebay for sale, but it doesn't have the rear screen, but I am keeping my eye on it.
Geoff

Re: Blue soft top 12 years 2 months ago #41831

hi geoff what condition is yours in, there is someone selling their car who has a blue roof on who might sell it, he is selling other parts... But he would probably want cash and exhange I think it has a glass screen too..

goes by the user name of Squeaks on here, drop him a message :broon:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, bryan young

Last edit: Post by pendle lass. Reason: had to check Dans user name :-)

Re: Blue soft top 12 years 2 months ago #41834

I didn't think fitting was too difficult - when I removed my softtop for winter, it was just 4x bolts under the plasics where the rear speakers are IIRC.

There's someone I know who's breaking a TF with a black half leather/blue alcantara interior - is it likely to have had a blue roof?

Re: Blue soft top 12 years 2 months ago #41838

I didn't think fitting was too difficult - when I removed my softtop for winter, it was just 4x bolts under the plasics where the rear speakers are IIRC.

There's someone I know who's breaking a TF with a black half leather/blue alcantara interior - is it likely to have had a blue roof?

not difficult if it is on the frame, otherwise will need pop riveting on... If it comes from MGFmania he supplys the guns are a reasonable rate

Last edit: Post by pendle lass.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT