Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG F / TF toolkit wanted - the one for the boot 12 years 3 months ago #37108

Hi, I am looking for the toolkit that sits in the boot recess KBK 100420. I am either looking for a new one in good condition or just the 'L' shaped screwdriver and the adjustable spanner if you have them. Good prices paid !!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MG F / TF toolkit wanted - the one for the boot 12 years 3 months ago #37109

Welcome and good luck with that. :)

All the best
Leigh

Re: MG F / TF toolkit wanted - the one for the boot 12 years 3 months ago #37117

Hi, I am looking for the toolkit that sits in the boot recess KBK 100420. I am either looking for a new one in good condition or just the 'L' shaped screwdriver and the adjustable spanner if you have them. Good prices paid !!!

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

The KBK100420 is the original Scissor jack, winding handle, wheel brace and storage bag, which you should be able to get new from MGOC or Brown & Gammons or MGF Centre. used ones try Darren at www.mgfntfbitz.co.uk :yesnod:

Re: MG F / TF toolkit wanted - the one for the boot 12 years 3 months ago #37119

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
This part number can cause confusion as it has been used for two distinct tool kits :omg:

I think the kit Coxwellcourt is referring to is this one

This KBK100420 doesn't appear to be available new any more and to be honest all the reviews I have ever seen all said it was poor quality and over priced.

It is listed on a few suppliers sites, like the Moss Europe site see here

However they all say that it is no longer available or enquire by phone.

Good luck in your search
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: MG F / TF toolkit wanted - the one for the boot 12 years 3 months ago #37155

It is the one shown in the nice box.....I am trying to collect as many extras for my MG so I have the majority of accessories....just need this and the internal dust cover VUB100070. Have everything else. I have got two of the toolkits but not in a pristine / complete state !! They are, on the whole rubbish and you wouldnt use them unless you had to !

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT