Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Plug 12 years 9 months ago #26548

I am fitting a T bar with speakers to my mk1 - I need the plug on the body loom (got the H/U end)

What ya got?

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Plug 12 years 9 months ago #26553

I am fitting a T bar with speakers to my mk1 - I need the plug on the body loom (got the H/U end)

What ya got?

It depends, early mk1s don't have the wiring in place, I think late Mk1s might.:shrug:
Otherwise you'll have to make up a loom from the head unit to the rear speakers.
David
:shrug:

Re: Plug 12 years 9 months ago #26556

What ya got?

It depends, early mk1s don't have the wiring in place, I think late Mk1s might.:shrug:
Otherwise you'll have to make up a loom from the head unit to the rear speakers.

Mine doesn't have the wiring in the ISO plug at the head unit so I assume it isn't anywhere in the loom, I have got hold of a fully wired ISO plug but need the one for the speaker end.

Re: Plug 12 years 9 months ago #26566

When I installed mine had a load of trouble getting the correct plug so ended up making the connection with bullet connectors.

That way you can still disconnect if necessary.

Re: Plug 12 years 9 months ago #26582

When I installed mine had a load of trouble getting the correct plug so ended up making the connection with bullet connectors.

That way you can still disconnect if necessary.

I have alternatives but would rather use O/E in case I want to remove it and sell or transfer.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT