• Page:

Topic

Blue hood & Tahiti Blue Hard top - Swap/Cash 12 years 10 months ago #25042

• PQD44's Avatar Topic Author
  • PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
I currently have a black soft top and a black MG original Hardtop in good condition.

I liked the black hard top and think it goes with any colour car. Since having the stripes done I have been looking at getting the hard top painted to match the car, Tahiti Blue, so I can fit the stripes to the hard top.

OK this I Know is a very long shot but does anyone have a Tahiti Blue Hard top they want to swap for Gloss Black? Cash either way.

Do you have or know of a soft top blue hood swap / cash (not prepared to pay the £395 :nonod: the new one on ebay is because I am basically very tight fisted and have never bought anything unless it was a bargain :yesnod: )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: Blue hood & Tahiti Blue Hard top - Swap/Cash 12 years 9 months ago #26639

I may have a tahiti blue HT available from "Hermes", the latest addition to my F stable :)

If the guy drops out who put first dibs on it, would you still be interested? I dont really NEED a black HT (already have an XPG one for my TF) but Christine might offer you something for it to use on her white F)
MGF Register - North Wales Rep
TF135 in XPrimerGrey ;-) - Toyo manifold, TTMK3, ZnF Remap and stripes when Lee gets his ar*e in gear :) .... Oh, and a GREEN SUBFRAME!

Re: Blue hood & Tahiti Blue Hard top - Swap/Cash 12 years 9 months ago #26705

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
Hi Penguin,

Yes I'm still looking to get a Tahiti Blue HT. I was going to change the lining in the Black HT so if anyone is interested I could fit a lining of their preference.

Re: Blue hood & Tahiti Blue Hard top - Swap/Cash 12 years 9 months ago #26726

Hi Penguin,

Yes I'm still looking to get a Tahiti Blue HT. I was going to change the lining in the Black HT so if anyone is interested I could fit a lining of their preference.

If you get the Blue one i would be interested in the Black one (can you post it!!) what sort of price are you wanting?? :omg: how much :omg:

Re: Blue hood & Tahiti Blue Hard top - Swap/Cash 12 years 9 months ago #26734

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
Hi Bryan,

Posting it would be a bit of pain, the top is, as you know very large, and protecting it for a courier journey would be difficult and time consuming.
I may be coming down to London in the MGF over the next month or so and, since it's you, I may consider the indignity of driving down with the hard top on. You do realise this is very much against the grain for me as I put the hood down at every possible opportunity.

Re: Blue hood & Tahiti Blue Hard top - Swap/Cash 12 years 9 months ago #26800

Hi Bryan,

Posting it would be a bit of pain, the top is, as you know very large, and protecting it for a courier journey would be difficult and time consuming.
I may be coming down to London in the MGF over the next month or so and, since it's you, I may consider the indignity of driving down with the hard top on. You do realise this is very much against the grain for me as I put the hood down at every possible opportunity.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: THANK YOU Paul ~ It was "tongue in cheek" when i said could you post it!!!!! knowing the size and shape, it would be a bit big for the posties bag :rant:
That is a great idea of yours, i wont tell anyone, if you dont! about driving about with a H A R D T O P on!!!!
The million dollar question is now, how much do you want for the hardtop???
Regards
Bryan B)

Re: Blue hood & Tahiti Blue Hard top - Swap/Cash 12 years 8 months ago #26973

Well, lets give him some incentive to sell - my other guys has pulled out of the HT purchase due to emmigrating so the Tahiti Blue HT is available :broon:

So people - lets talk figures ;) You able to collect the HT from me at LL29 9RP? (North Wales coast)
MGF Register - North Wales Rep
TF135 in XPrimerGrey ;-) - Toyo manifold, TTMK3, ZnF Remap and stripes when Lee gets his ar*e in gear :) .... Oh, and a GREEN SUBFRAME!

Last edit: Post by sniperpenguin.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT