Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

mgf front and rear spoiler 13 years 2 months ago #20982

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
i would like a front and rear spoiler for my mgf dosent matter what colour as i will get it repainted, tried the auction places no luck any help please
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: mgf front and rear spoiler 13 years 2 months ago #20985

i would like a front and rear spoiler for my mgf dosent matter what colour as i will get it repainted, tried the auction places no luck any help please

Try Jon, (Rough Luck)
David
:shrug:

Re: mgf front and rear spoiler 13 years 2 months ago #20996

Try Moto -Build www.motobuild.co.uk they do a range, good quality and good prices, they also sell on ebay. be careful with the others as there is some real rubbish out there, unless you can find an OEM type that has come from a broken up car, but they are as rare as hens teeth!! :whistle:

Re: mgf front and rear spoiler 13 years 2 months ago #20998

Ray, i gave you "bum" information, sorry :sick: It is moto-build.com and their front race splitter is £65 plus £14 packing and postage and the Trophy style rear spoiler is £109 plus £14 P&P (i understand that they combine postage costs on two items. i beleive it is good kit and is half the price of others and is the one i am going for too. :whistle: :lol:

Re: mgf front and rear spoiler 13 years 2 months ago #21000

If you phone up Moto-Build you can mention that the splitter on their eBay shop is only £59 + £12 p&p (£9 cheaper). ;)

I did and got the air vent scoops (£35) included for a total of £100 inc p&p :woohoo:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT