Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Calliper Covers 13 years 8 months ago #15463

Been looking around for ages now and can't seem to find any calliper covers, all I have seen only seem to fit 17 inch wheels or bigger. have the 15 inch alloy (typical!) Was going to use paint but would prefer to see a coloured cover. Cheers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Calliper Covers 13 years 8 months ago #15466

Been looking around for ages now and can't seem to find any calliper covers, all I have seen only seem to fit 17 inch wheels or bigger. have the 15 inch alloy (typical!) Was going to use paint but would prefer to see a coloured cover. Cheers.

I just painted the standard calipers, and they look good. In my opinion, obviously.:dunno:
David
:shrug:

Calliper Covers 13 years 8 months ago #15469

I agree, a good paint job and they look superb, did not know that you could get covers?? there are so many caliper paint kits on the market, why buy expensive covers?

Calliper Covers 13 years 8 months ago #15472

There you go Bryan
Calliper Covers
David

Calliper Covers 13 years 8 months ago #15482

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I've always thought that caliper covers would cause them to retain more heat and risk more brake fade under prolonged/hard braking.

Calliper Covers 13 years 8 months ago #15483

I've always thought that caliper covers would cause them to retain more heat and risk more brake fade under prolonged/hard braking.

What, you mean they don't improve the braking? Bugger! I'll have to cancel my order.
David

Calliper Covers 13 years 8 months ago #15551

Like you i think that the painted callipers will look best, cant beleive they will stay on with a couple of blobs of silicone!! and as Clive has said they will help to retain heat.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT