Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

FOR SALE: Brand New Blank MG Key - Ideal Spare (CWE100580) 7 years 3 months ago #175649

I have for sale a brand new blank MG Key, ideal for replacing a worn key or just to
have a handy spare, the part number is: CWE100580 ;)

£5 with Free Postage, collection from CH62 welcome. ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by rover-25x.

FOR SALE: Brand New Blank MG Key - Ideal Spare (CWE100580) 7 years 2 months ago #175661

I'm interested in the blank key..if you have a PayPal account private message me your email address for me to send payment

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

FOR SALE: Brand New Blank MG Key - Ideal Spare (CWE100580) 7 years 2 months ago #175665

must be for a F/TF as other rover model key blanks are unsuitable for F/TF I believe...I got made aware of this when I was buying a blank a while ago!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

Last edit: Post by bluesparkuk. Reason: added to

FOR SALE: Brand New Blank MG Key - Ideal Spare (CWE100580) 7 years 2 months ago #175668

must be for a F/TF as other rover model key blanks are unsuitable for F/TF I believe...I got made aware of this when I was buying a blank a while ago!

Thanks.

According to the Rimmer Bros catalogue, CWE100580 is the correct part number for the F and TF. Rover 25s and MGZR have a different part number.
Robin ;)

FOR SALE: Brand New Blank MG Key - Ideal Spare (CWE100580) 7 years 2 months ago #175711

it would be quicker to make your own key,than buy this one,,,,the sellers gone awol:pop: :tapfoot: :tapfoot:

FOR SALE: Brand New Blank MG Key - Ideal Spare (CWE100580) 7 years 2 months ago #175713

it would be quicker to make your own key,than buy this one,,,,the sellers gone awol:pop: :tapfoot: :tapfoot:

Try sending him a PM, that may send him an email as well depending on how he's set up.
Robin ;)

FOR SALE: Brand New Blank MG Key - Ideal Spare (CWE100580) 7 years 2 months ago #175719

Jesus, I do go to work you know, not driving around with the roof down awaiting post replies. :p
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forrester

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT