Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Team dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels for sale 16" 7 years 5 months ago #172859

Set of 4 16" team dynamics wheels finished in black. Practically new and finished in gloss black.

They are fitted with Toyo proxes T1R tyres which have literally covered a few hundred miles.
Front tyres are 195/45/r16 and rears are 205/40/r16 as per MGTF 160 fitment but will fit all MGFs/TFs.

PCD is 95.25mm or 3.75" which is the PCD of many Austin/MG/Triumph and Rover hubs.

These wheels have the correct offset to clear the big red MG ap racing calipers and come complete with centre caps, spigot rings and wheel nuts.

Any questions, just ask

Collection only from Forfar, Scotland

£350

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by John VVC.

Team dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels for sale 16" 7 years 5 months ago #172932

Will take offers around £500 if that'll get some interest. Remember these are practically brand new last May and only covered approx 300 miles before selling the car. The Toyos alone would cost 250-300 fitted!

Team dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels for sale 16" 7 years 5 months ago #172952

They are lovely wheels John, and great tyres, but you will have to work hard to get the retail price, good luck.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John VVC

Team dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels for sale 16" 7 years 5 months ago #172967

In all fairness they are around £500 on eBay without tyres. I'm practically giving the tyres away for nothing and as I say £500 is just a starting price. If someone gives me a decent offer I'll probably accept as I need rid of them :(

Team dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels for sale 16" 6 years 11 months ago #177828

I still have these sitting here, same condition (although a tad dusty) and screaming out for a new home......would someone give me £350 to take them away?

You'll not get them in this condition for that money anywhere else i'll guarentee you

Team dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels for sale 16" 6 years 11 months ago #177839

If you want to send them to Barcelona and we can arrange a fair price for the postage, perhaps you have already sold :)

pm me if interested!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT