Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

TF For sale 7 years 10 months ago #168670

Having finished my restoration I have reluctantly put the car up for sale here https://www.gumtree.com/p/mg/mgtf-sunstorm-/1171819255 . As usual the asking price does not cover what has been spent over the last 9 months. I restored the car with the intention of keeping it but have found it impracticable to keep it in my very small drive with 2 other cars the neighbours have been complaining and my wife does not really like it. She wont drive it or ride in it as a passenger as she thinks it is too fast. As a retired engineer I have enjoyed the restoration process but would like to sell it to an enthusiast who appreciates what has been done if possible. I have renewed a large number of components on the car. Engine out, subframe off, powder coated, epoxied and waxoyled along with all the other suspension components, all subframe mounts and bolts renewed. Head gasket, cam belt water pump, clutch, CV joints engine mounts and most suspension bushes replaced. Alloy inlet manifold, Stainless sports exhaust. Seat covers replaced, new discs and brakes, new cooling pipes and radiator. Car passed MOT a few weeks ago with no advisories and drives like new. If you are interested email for full details. I also have a matching hard top and good quality car cover available.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TF For sale 7 years 10 months ago #168671

What a shame it has to go campsie after all the work you have put into it. Someone is going to get a cracking motor, also you have given extra life to another TF and saved it from a premature visit to the scrap yard in heaven.

Nice job :broon:

:beer: :beer: Steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT