Sign In   Register

Topic

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 5 days ago #142387

Hi Mate, if yours is the single wire type for the oil temp switch, then would be interested.
Steve.

Will check for you am sure it is tho mate

No probs, just let me know how much and i will paypal you the funds.
Cheers.
"If it all seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!" Mario Andretti

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 5 days ago #142389

Cheers, I'll keep an eye for that.

from what I see they fir F and TF

Attachments:

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 5 days ago #142390

Right well the wife has ordered me to start selling on fleabay, I haven't listed any of the items people have requested ;). If you wanna see whats for sale look me up on there Happytrucker93rrp

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 5 days ago #142396

Price for alternator posted to West Sussex please.

until I can get a locking wheelnut removal kit cant get to alternator, will get it weighed for postage, £30 ok for the alternator itself?

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 5 days ago #142397

Hi Mate, if yours is the single wire type for the oil temp switch, then would be interested.
Steve.

Will check for you am sure it is tho mate

No probs, just let me know how much and i will paypal you the funds.
Cheers.

£8.00 ok for ya? Will check postage cost later

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 5 days ago #142398

This won't make your fortune but I could do with a pair of nuts! I'm after a couple of wheel nuts that haven't been rounded.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 5 days ago #142399

This won't make your fortune but I could do with a pair of nuts! I'm after a couple of wheel nuts that haven't been rounded.

Richard

how quick did you want them? Will have a look and pick out the best ones for ya.

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 5 days ago #142403

Well the Milltek Super Sport Exhaust has now sold on Ebay within 4 hours :clap:

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 5 days ago #142406

And to think that could of been mine ( bloody women)
Work to live don't live to work.

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 5 days ago #142411

Richard

how quick did you want them? Will have a look and pick out the best ones for ya.

Thanks - no rush.....I'll PM you my address and if you let me know the total incl postage, I'll pay with PayPal.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 4 days ago #142435

Richard

Thanks - no rush.....I'll PM you my address and if you let me know the total incl postage, I'll pay with PayPal.

No worries mate, dont know if this is of interest to you but I have removed alot of the bolts n screws from car ...... ie 10 ml 8 ml bodywork fixings etc. I found that when doing work if one broke or needed "helping out" n broke was a pain finding a quick replacement.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

Last edit: Post by TruckerClarky.

Back and with Bad news :( 10 years 3 days ago #142442

Thanks for the offer of the wheel nuts. At the moment I'm having a problem sending PMs either from my PC (Windows 7/Firefox) or tablet (Android somesort of fruit) - the PM opens as a blank with the address below it and no way to type in to it. I expect it will be sorted fairly soon.

Richard

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT