Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

House4 sale 10 years 5 months ago #134693

...presumably the Crawley Road end of Littlehaven?

I'm in Coney Croft..not a million miles away..it's an even smaller world than I expected..Have you met JAC114 or DD?..seems a shame not to have being so close..

Why is your Maestro in Lambs Farm Road?
"You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline – it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons but at the very least you need a beer"
- Frank Zappa

Please Log in to join the conversation.

House4 sale 10 years 5 months ago #134700

Yeah, next door but one to the guiness trust building site.

I've meet Jac114 a few times but not Deep Diver.

The maestro is at my dads, not that he lives there anymore, he's in a nursing home in Milton Keynes, my son and step-son live there. It needs some TLC but is too big for my drive (the F is there anyway) and my garage is full of car parts and trailers. It was in the drive until my nephew moved in but now he's gone again I need to move it, proberbly get rid of my sons dead metro first.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

House4 sale 10 years 5 months ago #134807

yes im still here too. and hopefully once I have sorted the mgf situation and other issues out I will be back into the swing again. just far to much going on at the moment, so how come your selling up, ? are you looking to re-locate out of the area. ?

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

House4 sale 10 years 5 months ago #134811

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
He's coming up norrrrrrrrf wi me n ma dad n step mam sue

House4 sale 10 years 5 months ago #134831

Hi jac114... Once DD is around (I believe he is away this week) I'm gonna try and arrange a meet up...would you be interested? :yesnod:
"You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline – it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons but at the very least you need a beer"
- Frank Zappa

House4 sale 10 years 5 months ago #135186

if I had a mgf to go to meets I would lol, all 3 out of the are off the road at the moment but yes I could tag along in something else :(

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT