Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MGTF Sunstorm 2004 12 years 11 months ago #23803

Hello all!

I just discovered this forum, and thought I'd share with you my advert, as I am selling my TF..

2004 MG TF 135 Sunstorm Special Edition + Hard Top (2004), 37,000 miles

+ HEAD GASKET replaced in 2010

+ FULL SERVICE HISTORY (6 stamps on logbook - last full service April 2011)

+ Special Edition MG TF Sunstorm, Raven Black with Smokestone interior + Chrome pack

+ HARDTOP with heated rear window - included

+ 11 months MOT + 5 months TAX + Rear discs, pad and wheel bearing all less than 6 months old

+ Air conditioning + Central Locking + Alarm + Immobiliser + ABS + Airbag + Leather/Alcantara seats + Leather steering wheel

+ 16" 11-spoke alloy wheels with Sport tyres all round (Goodyear F1 Eagle in the back and brand new Toyo T1-R in front), and never used full Goodyear F1 Eagle spare wheel

+ Sony CD MP3 Bluetooth head unit

+ Spare key and receipts

+ Excellent condition, drives perfect. Selling due to getting company car. I am askign for £3495.

Questions welcome!

Thanks for reading

Jocelyn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Jocelynlt.

Re: MGTF Sunstorm 2004 12 years 11 months ago #23822

Welcome to the forum and good luck with selling your car.

It looks an absolute stunner, but prices for Fs and TFs seem to be very low at the moment for unknown reasons. One of our club members is currently trying to sell his 2004 Sunstorm in Silver, with simmilar mileage and exactly the same spec as yours, i.e. Head done, same mileage, hardtop, etc and is asking £3200, which he is struggling to get. Sorry to say it but facts is facts. :ohmy:

Re: MGTF Sunstorm 2004 12 years 11 months ago #23833

Thanks Bryan, market does seem a bit tricky right now...I did find a buyer in the first day of advertisement, came to see the car, called back a few hours after to say he was buying, and then retracted the morning after...gutted...

Might put the price down during the weekend but to be honest, I spent a lot of time and money on this car...

Thanks for the input though!

Re: MGTF Sunstorm 2004 12 years 11 months ago #23846

Please let us know how you get on with sale. A nice tidy car, like yours, should sell more easialy than a tatty one, especially with the head gasket job done. It does not seem to make much difference that you have spent a lot of time and money on the car, they are after a bargain price. :dry:

Re: MGTF Sunstorm 2004 12 years 11 months ago #23884

Price is now £3495...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201117386009262/sort/priceasc/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_60000_miles/colour/black/model/tf/make/mg/radius/60/page/1/postcode/mk89er?logcode=p

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT