Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6243

Deposit paid on an MGF, still waiting on the insurance company to send the cheque! My wife had her previous car (non MG) written off last month and I have finally made her see the MG way! :yesnod:

I wasn't sure she would consider an 'F' but fair play she said yes. I found a really nice example in Brighton, so after checking it over and a thorough test drive we concluded the deal. I wouldn't mind this one myself :)

I'm not new to MGs as I own a mk1 ZS200, okay it was a 180 but is now a bit more ;) I'm also one of the site owners of www.theMGZS.co.uk .

Looking forward to a good 2010! Also looking forward to picking the 'F' up!
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6245

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Deposit paid on an MGF, still waiting on the insurance company to send the cheque! My wife had her previous car (non MG) written off last month and I have finally made her see the MG way! :yesnod:

I wasn't sure she would consider an 'F' but fair play she said yes. I found a really nice example in Brighton, so after checking it over and a thorough test drive we concluded the deal. I wouldn't mind this one myself :)

I'm not new to MGs as I own a mk1 ZS200, okay it was a 180 but is now a bit more ;) I'm also one of the site owners of www.theMGZS.co.uk .

Looking forward to a good 2010! Also looking forward to picking the 'F' up!

Hi stamford, remember me? welcome to the fold mate.

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6246

Indeed! Yes!

To be honest I wasn't going to get one as I have enough with the ZS and also a TD5 Discovery for everyday and the dogs. But the wife wanted to go look at one, so here we are! I must admit to liking to driving it and might even do a track day in it, but don't tell the wife!

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6247

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Indeed! Yes!

To be honest I wasn't going to get one as I have enough with the ZS and also a TD5 Discovery for everyday and the dogs. But the wife wanted to go look at one, so here we are! I must admit to liking to driving it and might even do a track day in it, but don't tell the wife!

ha ha quality :)

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6255

:welcome2:
David
:shrug:

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6264

Hi Stamford!

:welcome2:

So glad you decided to say hello! Can't wait to see pics of the F! :thumbsup:

I've almost finished putting a links section together so if you like I can put a link to your forum up? :)

Kara

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6293

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Another convert, welcome to the forum. :)

What flavour is the F? Mpi, VVC, 120?

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6346

I'll post pics when I collect it. Just waiting on the cheque to turn up!

It's a 1.8 120 version and just found out it is one of 500 as the Wedgewood SE was a limited run. It is totally standard which makes it more special in my eyes.

Forum links would be good, but how many of us run another MG like a ZS? ;)

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6362

It's a 1.8 120 version and just found out it is one of 500 as the Wedgewood SE was a limited run. It is totally standard which makes it more special in my eyes.

I think a suprising number of us stay in the MG Rover family when it comes to owning a second car. When I finally get a new job I'll be investing in a ZS as well! :piratebang:

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6363

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Sounds very nice, look forward to seeing the pics :thumbsup:

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6364

I think a suprising number of us stay in the MG Rover family when it comes to owning a second car. When I finally get a new job I'll be investing in a ZS as well! :piratebang:

Excellent! The ZS is a right bargin at this time, we have a stunning mk2 180 hatch on an 05 plate going for £3400 on out forum! Great if you are buying but criminal if you are selling.

Sounds very nice, look forward to seeing the pics :thumbsup:

Brighton location I see, that's where the 'F' is at present! It's not been much fun waiting on the insurance company, we were mislead as to the time it would take and just grateful the owner is patient.

Hello! 14 years 4 months ago #6366

A very warm welcome to T-Bar - great to see another MG owner staying with the marque (and in fact expanding!).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT