Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Greetings 14 years 5 months ago #2954

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Well, the dirty deed of scorning (sic :lol:) was done this evening, so Misty is officially off the road from the end of this month until I decide the time is right to get her back on the road again.
On the plus side, my Blue Flame (bought with the proceeds of the sale of my TT) arrived today, so at least I'll have the chance to take her out for a sound check before she gets laid up

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Greetings 14 years 5 months ago #2960

Hi Mike

Makes sense to SORN your TF rather than sell it, then when you put her back on the road, you will have the novelty value of a 'new' car all over again and hopefully some nice weather.

I sorned the F back in August and for all that I love the TF, I am missing the F with that Milltek on it.
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Greetings 14 years 5 months ago #2964

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello mate nice of you to join us :poke: lol. Just playing

Glad everything is back on track, we'll have to try an meet up for a drink before Xmas arrives

Greetings 14 years 5 months ago #2968

Hi Mike

Makes sense to SORN your TF rather than sell it, then when you put her back on the road, you will have the novelty value of a 'new' car all over again and hopefully some nice weather.

I sorned the F back in August and for all that I love the TF, I am missing the F with that Milltek on it.

Yep, there's always a plus side. It will be like having a new toy at Christmas :lol:

Hello mate nice of you to join us :poke: lol. Just playing

Glad everything is back on track, we'll have to try an meet up for a drink before Xmas arrives

That sounds like a good idea (although I'll be in my Rover for obvious reasons).

Just a thought.......maybe we could have a mini 'Christmas Breakfast' meet at The Silver Ball for any locals (or anyone who doesn't mind travelling from a little further)

Greetings 14 years 5 months ago #3248

• figo
  • Journeyman MGer
  • Journeyman MGer
  • Going Topless
welcome MMM! :)
MG TF 135 135 Bhp

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT