Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hello all! 14 years 2 months ago #10863

Just a quick note to say hello to all. Got to say this is the best forum I have found so far for us MGF/TF fans. Thanks. Steve:yesnod:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello all! 14 years 2 months ago #10864

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Just a quick note to say hello to all. Got to say this is the best forum I have found so far for us MGF/TF fans. Thanks. Steve:yesnod:

:welcome: to the T Bar Steve :)

Hello all! 14 years 2 months ago #10865

:welcome2:
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Hello all! 14 years 2 months ago #10873

Hi Steve,
:welcome2:

Nice to hear your comments :yesnod:

Now, get some pictures up!
David
:shrug:

Hello all! 14 years 2 months ago #10880

Welcome to the forium Steve and thank you for your kind comments on the forum! :woo:

I have to agree with David though! We want pics! :woo:

Thanks everone! 14 years 2 months ago #10931

Thank you for a very warm welcome. Uploaded a few pics to a new album hope I done it OK? will post a few more when the weather improves!! And when Migs gets her shiny new stainless steel exhaust. The good lady has finally had enough of her standard fit!! But 6 years and 48000 miles is pretty good for an original exhaust I think? Cheers all, STEVE.:bye:

Hello all! 14 years 2 months ago #10932

Thank you for a very warm welcome. Uploaded a few pics to a new album hope I done it OK? will post a few more when the weather improves!! And when Migs gets her shiny new stainless steel exhaust. The good lady has finally had enough of her standard fit!! But 6 years and 48000 miles is pretty good for an original exhaust I think? Cheers all, STEVE.:bye:

Wow that's a gorgeous MG you have there! I always loved trophy blue... reminds me of the ocean. I think the OEM exhaust on my F lasted 60000 miles so not far off yours really. Have you decided what exhaust you're getting? :)

Busy times!! 14 years 2 months ago #10937

Cheers Kara, I agree, Trophy Blue just has a certain something about it, especially when I've clay barred and polished, comes up a treat.
Waiting to see the range of tailpipes they have when I get there. Quite like the idea of having two twin tail pipes? Having the work done at MIJ performance in Walsall.
Day after that a new rear window in smoke black fitted as some nice £$%&*^!!! put a stanley knife through it a few months back! (Poor Sonia!) She's been waiting for me to get up to her to do this job!! 3 times I've had to cancel!!
This is all after Russell has replaced the cam belt and water pump.
Wears me out just talking of all that flying around!! LOL
:topdown:

Hello all! 14 years 2 months ago #10938

welcome to the t-bar steve.....very friendly bunch in here and if you need any info theres plenty of peoiple whos brains you can pick for help and advice...(just dont ask me too much...)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Hello all! 14 years 2 months ago #10939

:):)Welcome to the forum Steve

General Lee

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT