Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

new member 14 years 2 months ago #10358

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hello all,just joined so i can chat to all you fellow mg owners,i am lucky enough to own a 2003 mg tf that my gorgeous partner bought me for my 40th birthday 2 years ago,bit angry today because some thugs have broken chloes mirror and cut her rear window last night,wouldnt mind only just got her back from garage after some stupid ******** crashed into her,hope i start having better look soon.:confused:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

new member 14 years 2 months ago #10359

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

hello all,just joined so i can chat to all you fellow mg owners,i am lucky enough to own a 2003 mg tf that my gorgeous partner bought me for my 40th birthday 2 years ago,bit angry today because some thugs have broken chloes mirror and cut her rear window last night,wouldnt mind only just got her back from garage after some stupid ******** crashed into her,hope i start having better look soon.:confused:

:welcome2: steve, bad news about the little twonks who like to damage cars, cctv might be worth a go (about 100 quid for simple recordable system from argos) remember you will need lights to see cctv if happening at night :).

I'm sure you will have some pics of your TF so lets see them then ;)

:withoutpics:

new member 14 years 2 months ago #10360

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hi gos unfortunatly going through bit of bad time with my partner so living in different houses,chloe would normally be in the garage but at this house i have to leave her in a public car park so cctv not much use.pics will be going on lap top soon so will put some on here.

new member 14 years 2 months ago #10363

:welcome2:
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope everything improves soon.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

new member 14 years 2 months ago #10366

hi steve hope you enjoy the forum ,and hope your luck changes i know how feel id only had mine a few months and someone hit the wheel arch then i got up one morning and it had a big scratch down one side.

Welcome 14 years 2 months ago #10374

Welcome to the Forum Steve

General Lee;);)

new member 14 years 2 months ago #10381

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Welcome to the forum Steve.

There will always be twonks around. Unfortunately you aren't allowed to hurt them either. :dunno:

new member 14 years 2 months ago #10388

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

hi gos unfortunatly going through bit of bad time with my partner so living in different houses,chloe would normally be in the garage but at this house i have to leave her in a public car park so cctv not much use.pics will be going on lap top soon so will put some on here.

sorry to hear about your bad patch (bin there done that, more than once and it doesnt get any easier) hope good times are coming for you :yesnod:

looking forward to seeing the pics :)

new member 14 years 2 months ago #10390

hi Steve, welcome to the friendliest MG forum on the web! Hope your troubles sort themselves out soon...... and of course the twats that damages Chloe slip on the ice and injure themselves! (only mildly of course)

new member 14 years 2 months ago #10426

(only mildly of course)

as long as it's a 'mild' skull fracture lol welcome to the t bar mate :)
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT