Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re:Stainless steel braided brake hoses. - How to fit 10 years 1 month ago #139391

Bugger Me!
I ordered the brake lines on the 25th and they arrived from 3000KMs away, on 27th!
Amazing service from HEL Australia!

Im seriously impressed and its not as if MGTF parts are a big turn over item here!

Thanks for the tip re HEL.

Ken

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Stainless steel braided brake hoses. - How to fit 10 years 1 month ago #139398

So, another job to do this weekend, Ken?:shrug:
David
:shrug:

Re:Stainless steel braided brake hoses. - How to fit 10 years 1 month ago #139402

I'd love to David mate but brakes are one of those things I like to leave to the experts, even with the great "How To" s here.
I know enough to get myself in trouble!
I may however do the Servo bracket install. At least Im not removing all the stop fluid from the lines.
Best wishes David.
Ken

Re:Stainless steel braided brake hoses. - How to fit 10 years 1 month ago #139497

When I do anything on the brakes I do a rough bleed to make sure there is fluid in there and then book the car into the local garage for a fluid change. Only £40 and brake fluid should be changed every couple of years anyway.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Stainless steel braided brake hoses. - How to fit 10 years 1 month ago #139522

• cjj's Avatar Topic Author
  • cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Everyone seems to be going stainless. :woowoo:

Re:Stainless steel braided brake hoses. - How to fit 9 years 9 months ago #147201

Seeing the cars back on the road after the PRT failure, I fitted the brake servo bracket today and will fit the blue Hel braided lines tomorrow (finally!)
Again, thanks for the great how to Clive, I've now summoned up the gumption to do it myself! It also helps to be able to do it at work with access to all relevant tools and mechanics if I bugger it up!
Best wishes fellas.

Ken

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT