Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Cheshire (North West) 12 years 2 months ago #37442

MGF Register - Redbeard57 and I meet up with other F/TF owners on the 4th Thursday of each month at the Helsby Arms near J14 of the M56 and we're probably also going to meet with others at local meets (such as the Merseyside Meet) or travel to Preston area to meet some of the others from the MGF Register.

Redbeard and I also attend the local MGOC meet which includes a reasonable number of MGF/TF owners in addition to the classic owners. www.westcheshiremgoc.co.uk

Either as MGOC or the MGF Register, Redbeard organises some great runs which we will post in here in due course as dates are sorted for the year ahead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44, Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Cheshire (North West) 12 years 2 months ago #37446

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Thanks Martin, guess now I must make the effort and get to one of the Thursday meets at the Helsby Arms. :yesnod:

Re: Cheshire (North West) 12 years 2 months ago #37463

The next meet is this week on the 26th January...hope to see you there!!

Last edit: Post by redbeard57. Reason: speling!!

Re: Cheshire (North West) 12 years 2 months ago #37466

What time is the meet up?
David
:shrug:

Re: Cheshire (North West) 12 years 2 months ago #37475

Usually from about 8.00pm, we often get there between 6.30 and 7.00pm so we can have a meal before we start......

Re: Cheshire (North West) 12 years 2 months ago #37478

OK, I'll change that. :yesnod:

I've invited any of my forum friends that are in the vicinity, but you all can invite your own forum friends too. :broon:
David
:shrug:

Re: Cheshire (North West) 12 years 2 months ago #37546

MGF Register - Redbeard57 and I meet up with other F/TF owners on the 4th Thursday of each month at the Helsby Arms near J14 of the M56 and we're probably also going to meet with others at local meets (such as the Merseyside Meet) or travel to Preston area to meet some of the others from the MGF Register.

Redbeard and I also attend the local MGOC meet which includes a reasonable number of MGF/TF owners in addition to the classic owners. www.westcheshiremgoc.co.uk

Either as MGOC or the MGF Register, Redbeard organises some great runs which we will post in here in due course as dates are sorted for the year ahead.

Are you a member of West Cheshire MG owners Club? I am Area Secretary at Epsom Area MG Owners club, which is probably the largest of the regional areas in the MGOC. We have around 270 members in the club and about 40 MGFs and TFs ranging in age from a 1995 pre-production F through to a 2009 TF135 and one MG6 so far. i will be posting details shortly for our annual Surrey Run, which is always very popular and we have to restrict the numbers to 250 cars. people come far and wide to do this run. There are around 12 or so Epsom members on the forum and many more that look in from time to time.

i will be listing the events/runs that have been arranged up and down the country for all areas to join in if they want.

Re: Cheshire (North West) 12 years 2 months ago #37548

Simon (aka Redbeard57) and I are both members of the WCMGOC which comprises around 15 regular members but it is growing from its inception about 3 years ago. I will mention the run to them, Bryan, and likewise we're planning on having a Summer Barbie this year for all MGOC clubs so will post invites although it is quite far to travel up, but I am sure Simon will organise one of his local runs for the day before the barbie.

Simon also organises activities for the MGF Register and coordinates on the Cholmondeley POP (see events) with the MGF Register Events Coordinator, and arranges camping etc for the weekend for everyone, as well as providing a marquee for the stand.

Hope to see you all at our meetings at some point, the more the merrier.

Re: Cheshire (North West) 12 years 2 months ago #38051

Bouncing this back into the light.....just a quick reminder that there is a meet tonight at the Helsby Arms from 8.00.

http://www.helsbyarms.co.uk/#/contact/4554446614 (Sat nav WA6 0JA)
Helsby Arms,Chester Road,Hapsford,Chester,Cheshire,WA6 0JE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by psymon. Reason: added map

Re: Cheshire (North West) 11 years 8 months ago #60141

Just a reminder for tonight for those of you in the North West that don't use the MGF Register Forum:

The July meeting will be at the Boatyard, Reily Green near Preston PR5 0SP from 8.00pm as usual.

Come on all those of you from up north, come and join us for the evening.

We are planning to meet at the Chester services on the M56 to run up as a convoy leaving the services at 7.00pm if anybody would like to join us.

Re: Cheshire (North West) 11 years 8 months ago #60144

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Thanks for the reminder Martin, unfortunately too busy to make this one.... :dry: and probably away for the next one too :nonod:

:beer: September it is then... :-? hang on, Saul's football training will have started again :whistle: better get Mrs PQD to do the football run.

Hope you all have a good run up to Preston :yesnod:

Re: Cheshire (North West) 11 years 8 months ago #60145

I should have posted a reminder earlier, so apologies for the short notice. This is the first one I have managed to get to in about 4 months with being away so much.

Hopefully the weather stays fine for some topless evening fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fiddler

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT