Sign In   Register

Topic

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 14 years 2 months ago #11024

Cool, should be good. Im sure Polo will join in too!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 14 years 2 months ago #11031

Cool, should be good. Im sure Polo will join in too!

hmm just thinking if clive gets his new engine in we could just put him at the head of the convoy and get him to pull us :D
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 13 years 10 months ago #13990

• Visitor
  • Visitor
If all goes well, and I can get a loaner from my dads mate to get a crack sorted on the bumper, I should be attending this.. but all is still up in the air ^_^ fingers crossed though!!

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 13 years 10 months ago #14130

Yes it is called that and its the last one.. So come on guys and girls, lets put up a good show..
I am going but wont be able to stay overnight :(

Last one! The Mini get togethers lasted almost 40 years!

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 13 years 10 months ago #14131

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Why is it the last one?

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 13 years 10 months ago #14138

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!
I'm hoping to get down there too....can't wait!

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 13 years 10 months ago #14139

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!

Why is it the last one?

perhaps they've heard that I was thinking of going!! :dunno:

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 13 years 10 months ago #14142

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

perhaps they've heard that I was thinking of going!! :dunno:

Hmmm, could be a valid point. I was going to try to make it one year, but I guess not now.

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 13 years 10 months ago #14152

It is the last one of the large gatherings of (Longbridge) MG owners, i do not know why? i will ask Tim Morris who runs the MGF Register of the MG Car Club why they have decided to stop.

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 13 years 9 months ago #14604

• Visitor
  • Visitor
On the 1st August, MGFifteen at the Heritage Museum, Gaydon, will celebrate the 15th birthday of the MGF. The event organised by the MGF Register will take a similar format to MGF10 being a one day show event. There will be camping on site for the Saturday evening for those who wish to make a weekend of it. There will be a bar on the campsite with an informal gathering taking place based around the bar and tents and after dark the Glo Car competition will take place.

Show day is Sunday and there will be four road runs in to the event. Join in the run and arrive at Gaydon in style with your fellow F’ers. We are expecting to see a lot of cars taking part in these so make sure you book for the run when ordering your tickets. The runs will be starting from the 4 main compass points surrounding Gaydon and will need to be prebooked before the day.

The North run – will start from the Tamworth services, junction 10 on the M42 (organised by the HoE region of the MGF Register)

The East run – will start from the Northampton services, junction 15A on the M1 (organised by the SMS region of the MGF Register).

The South run – will start from Abingdon, close to Kimber House, but not from the house itself (organised by the TVR region of the MGF Register)

The West run – will start from Worcester Woods County Park - off Junction 6 or 7 of the M5 (organised by the 3CMG region of the MGF Register)

All tickets can be booked through the Heritage Motor Centre web site for the road runs & the event itself. http://events.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/events_2010_mgfifteen.html
The MGCC club code needed to get a price reduction for the road run is on page 10 in the May edition or page 90 in the June edition of Safety Fast OR page 37 of FTF18. The club code gives you the discounted road run & camping prices but these can only be obtained via the Heritage phone line 01926 287728. It will not work through their online booking system. There is no discount for the show ticket other than the advanced reduced prices.

Don't forget to check out the MGFifteen website as well to see what is happening and how you can take part – there are details on all the ways you can do that at http://www.mgfregister.org/mgpitfiles/subsite/Aboutmgf15.htm

We are looking for 75th, 80th, 85th Anniversary models, Pre Production & 1995 registered cars to put on display. We are hoping for the largest collection of such cars at any event.

Please use the application form on the web page to enter the competitions as it really helps us when planning where everything goes and how much space to allocate etc. MGCC members get free admission to all competitions. Non members will need to pay a small entry fee.

This will be the last large scale event for a while that the Register will organise so don’t miss out.

If you need any further information you can contact the event organising team on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 13 years 9 months ago #14607

Shall we request a club area? I will inquire with Tim....

MGFest 2010 ~ 31.07.10 - 01.08.10 13 years 9 months ago #14668

Shall we request a club area? I will inquire with Tim....

good idea, who exactly is going? all the teesiders are struggling to get it off work and i dont want it to just be me and my brother lol! i need to buy a tent too!
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT