Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Salts Mill & Wetherby Whaler 14 years 3 months ago #8442

• polo's Avatar Topic Author
  • polo
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
Had a great day out yesterday on our winter run - some wrong turns, some U turns, lots of speed bumps but we all got to Wetherby in a line..!!

Paul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Salts Mill & Wetherby Whaler 14 years 3 months ago #8447

Some great Pics there!
It looks a bit parky:snow:

I wish we could have come, but Sheila works weekends and with being snowed in for ages and unable to earn pennies, we're skint and no way could she afford to take another day off!:whistle:
David
:shrug:

Salts Mill & Wetherby Whaler 14 years 2 months ago #11428

Had a great day out yesterday on our winter run - some wrong turns, some U turns, lots of speed bumps but we all got to Wetherby in a line..!!

Paul

Hi there great to see your pics they are first class,we lived within one mile of Saltaire village for forty years, until three years ago moving here to Derbyshire .I would have loved to have been with you, maybe next time,missed this one,will have the car back
on the road this month
Cheers Ron.:drool5:

Salts Mill & Wetherby Whaler 14 years 2 months ago #11429

hi ron....it was a great run.....have you not seen the runs that us 'water waiters' do?....we are in and around derbyshire quite a lot...was there on sunday doing a run and we have our annual camping trip there in july too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Sad, That I Couldn't Make This Run! 14 years 2 months ago #11436

What a shame, but the distance, and weather wouldn't permit.:shake:

Hope that all of you who took part enjoyed youselves, and any more photos of Wetherby would be great to see.

I have extremely fond childhood memories of both Harrohate and Milbeck Green, Collingham (just outside Wetherby). My father was teaching english literature at the time at Leeds University.

Almost brings a tear to the eye, the best years of my childhood!!!!:yesnod:

Anyway, maybe next time if the weather is better.

Marc.:bye:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT