Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

January Teeside meet... 14 years 3 months ago #7294

hey guys and gals, the next teeside meet is a fortnight away and its allready been over a month since our last one (thanks to the holidays) hope we can have a strong showing from the t-bar again :)

last time we had 5 F/TFs in the form of me, CJJ, Phil-Hex, Ian160trophy and MikeKnight plus a gaggle of ZS and ZRs :) the meets are great fun and would be good to kick of the new year with a few fellow MGers :)

details are in my sig as the official topic is on 'the other' site lol, as we have all MG-Rs at the meet but if your thinking of popping along pipe up here :) or here http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=337927
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

January Teeside meet... 14 years 3 months ago #7491

hey guys and gals, the next teeside meet is a fortnight away and its allready been over a month since our last one (thanks to the holidays) hope we can have a strong showing from the t-bar again :)

last time we had 5 F/TFs in the form of me, CJJ, Phil-Hex, Ian160trophy and MikeKnight plus a gaggle of ZS and ZRs :) the meets are great fun and would be good to kick of the new year with a few fellow MGers :)

details are in my sig as the official topic is on 'the other' site lol, as we have all MG-Rs at the meet but if your thinking of popping along pipe up here :)

Adam, I am sure Sunday is 17th Jan, your post says 18th..!!

January Teeside meet... 14 years 3 months ago #7505

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Too late. I want to go on Sunday the 18th now. :grumpy:

January Teeside meet... 14 years 3 months ago #7513

Too late. I want to go on Sunday the 18th now. :grumpy:

oops lol i made this mistake on the other site as well because i looked at 2009's calender! lol so invent a time travelling TF CJJ and you can go on the 18th :p
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT