Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Adam-MGTF goes south! 14 years 4 months ago #4681

Hey guys im going to post this in a few places to make sure no one misses it...

Now that my project is finished I'm going to take Bucephalus for a trip down to my dads after Christmas. Monday the 27th to be exact, traveling back Wednesday the 29th or possibly Thursday the 30th

I live in Teeside and he lives in Leicester so i was hoping there would be a few F/TFers about in the leicester area who'd like to brace the cold and hangovers in the new year period and come out for a little meet?

I'm going to pop on MG-R.org in the midlands section and see if anyone is running meets in the area there but T-Bar guys need to stick together :D my dads missus has a F so hopefully it will be a family event :D

so shout up if your a midlander! or are along the way and fancy offering us a cuppa! lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Adam-MGTF goes south! 14 years 4 months ago #4805

Hey guys im going to post this in a few places to make sure no one misses it...

Now that my project is finished I'm going to take Bucephalus for a trip down to my dads after Christmas. Monday the 27th to be exact, traveling back Wednesday the 29th or possibly Thursday the 30th

I live in Teeside and he lives in Leicester so i was hoping there would be a few F/TFers about in the leicester area who'd like to brace the cold and hangovers in the new year period and come out for a little meet?

I'm going to pop on MG-R.org in the midlands section and see if anyone is running meets in the area there but T-Bar guys need to stick together :D my dads missus has a F so hopefully it will be a family event :D

so shout up if your a midlander! or are along the way and fancy offering us a cuppa! lol

Not sure I would say that Leicester qualifies as "South"... have a good trip anyway......:dunno:
2003 MGTF Monogram Edition. Celestial Blue, Black Leather.No. 19 of 99 Built 11 Spoke Alloys. AP brakes.

Adam-MGTF goes south! 14 years 4 months ago #4817

I dont think you can say that Leicester is south..

Might be a few of us about that might be able to pull a small coffee meet up somewhere..
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT