Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

HIGHLANDER 2012 12 years 3 months ago #36104

May Bank Holiday Weekend 4th, 5th and 6th May 2012

The Highlander - the MGF Registers longest running event!

For those of you who came on the Scotland Invasion in 2011, you will definately be interested in this event! Last years Highlander saw the two-day event based in Pitlochry, and over 25 assorted F/TFs took in some of the best that Scotland has to offer including the Cairngorms, Fort William and Glen Coe (here's my write up on .org) .

The 2012 event is based at Nethy Bridge, close to Aviemore and Grantown-on-spey, and although the routes have not been published yet will probably take in similar locations as visited last year. Accomodation is at the Nethybridge Hotel - £50pppn for dinner, bed and breakfast.

Seventeen cars are signed up already (including the famous Fred the Punk!) so please let me know if you would like to come along and I can help make it so. Further information will be available from the MGF Register and MGFreedom . You don't have to be in the MGCC, the MGFR, or MGFreedom to participate.

Tina and I will be there, as well as most of MGFreedom, and it would be amazing to see some of you there too! The driving is simply superb up here as Clive, Anne, David, Sheila, Phil, Maggy, Jeff, Iain, Larry and Rohaaaan will attest to :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, PQD44, Leigh Ping, Red Devil

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Proudfoot.

Re: HIGHLANDER 2012 12 years 3 months ago #36118

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!
not sure we'll be able to make this one, but can certainly recommend the area for the fabulous scenery and drives that are available :thumbsup:

I'm sure that anyone who goes will have a whale of a time :woohoo:

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

Re: HIGHLANDER 2012 12 years 3 months ago #36186

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Is there anyone going from the Midlands area :-?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT