Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

The 6th Teesside MG-Rover meet 14 years 6 months ago #253

This is a meet for all MGs and Rovers but the more Fs/TFs the better!

After the 5th Teeside meet we all decided to meet up at The Toby Carvery at Wolviston services. It's just off the A19, it's dead easy to get to and a short drive from the beach.

Linky: http://www.toby-carvery.co.uk/find-a...wolviston.html

The date is set for Sunday the 18th of October, were going to meet at 3pm...

A few of us are going to the Big Breakfast meet on Sunday morning first, it's a piston-heads meet which routinely gets 700+ cars, with free bacon sarnies :D all donations on the day go to the North Air Ambulance.

A lot of NE clubs go to this meet and they have loads of exotica... TVRs Ferraris Porches Lambos u name it, then were going form there to the Teeside MG-R meet, should be an awesome day!

The MG-Rover part of the day isn't just for Teessides and not just for MG/Rs either so everyones welcome :yesnod:

Its just under a 60mile run from our meet to the P/H meet btw, and should have a big convoy.
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The 6th Teesside MG-Rover meet 14 years 6 months ago #257

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Would love to come along, but I have so many commitments this month. Will have to see nearer the day. Nearly called round on the last meet, but have to admit, I forgot. :dunno:

The 6th Teesside MG-Rover meet 14 years 6 months ago #314

Would love to come along, but I have so many commitments this month. Will have to see nearer the day. Nearly called round on the last meet, but have to admit, I forgot. :dunno:

lol oh dear, was a great meet last time as well 10 cars, and a very warm day :) i evan got a go in a 160 :D
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT