Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28147

Awesome pics. Thanks all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28211

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.

Scott's photo shows the Saturday run in all its glory. :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28243

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
First video. :yesnod:

David
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28252

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
:woohoo: Thanks for posting the video David, :whistle: any chance you could change the status from private to public so we can actually view it :unsure: :P ;)

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28271

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David

:woohoo: Thanks for posting the video David, :whistle: any chance you could change the status from private to public so we can actually view it :unsure: :P ;)

Ah.. :-? .right.. :yesnod: .woops :coat:
David

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28276

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
Have another try!
David
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28285

Great video David - that Trophy Blue TF looks fantastic :whistle:

Life is its own answer, accept it and enjoy it day by day. Live as well as possible, expect no more." - Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles ...

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28286

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
:woohoo: David, that video is very impressive, well done. Must admit when I first saw the mounting of the camera I was thinking there would be a lot of camera shake.

I must admit your choice of music was also much more appropriate than the tracks some people (cough clive) add to their videos :thumbsup: ;)

The video just got better and better, the last 30 secs were superb, not that I'm partisan or counting the screen time you allocated to the that great looking F at the end you understand.

Seriously - David a huge thank you from me and Saul. It was not the choice of route, the pace, the great opportunities to stop and admire the views, the (none laminated) maps, the background history or the flexibility shown, it was in the end down to you making sure everything was thought out and delivered with such ease that made for such an enjoyable day.

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28287

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
Gee thanks guys! I'm all embarrassed now!

Now I've got over the initial problem of dealing with video on my new laptop, expect more to come! :yesnod: :broon:
David

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28288

:woohoo: David, that video is very impressive, well done. Must admit when I first saw the mounting of the camera I was thinking there would be a lot of camera shake.

I must admit your choice of music was also much more appropriate than the tracks some people (cough clive) add to their videos :thumbsup: ;)

The video just got better and better, the last 30 secs were superb, not that I'm partisan or counting the screen time you allocated to the that great looking F at the end you understand.

Seriously - David a huge thank you from me and Saul. It was not the choice of route, the pace, the great opportunities to stop and admire the views, the (none laminated) maps, the background history or the flexibility shown, it was in the end down to you making sure everything was thought out and delivered with such ease that made for such an enjoyable day.

+1 on that - well apart from the funny stripey thing with the stuck indicator :coat:

Life is its own answer, accept it and enjoy it day by day. Live as well as possible, expect no more." - Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles ...

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28290

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer

Now I've got over the initial problem of dealing with video on my new laptop, expect more to come! :yesnod: :broon:

:broon: Look forward to those. I also liked the way you blended music with the Daytona tones. Now admit it did you get help from a 6 year old with the the technical aspects of the video/audio editing?

well apart from the funny stripey thing.....

You're from Wales (not an excuse obviously, but it does add to mitigating circumstances) and since your wife did explain some of your problems whilst you were away from the table, I'll make an exception for you on this occasion and overlook your flippant quip. :broon:

Re: Border Patrol:Lakes and Mountains Weekend, Sept3/4 12 years 6 months ago #28296

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
No children were used in the production of these videos. :nonod:
David

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT