Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Border Patrol- Blackpool lights Run - 2nd October 2010 13 years 7 months ago #15836

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
Border Patrol

see above link for details.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Border Patrol- Blackpool lights Run - 2nd October 2010 13 years 7 months ago #15838

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
David, the link only works if you are a member of Facebook. Not sure if you have to be a member of the group.

Border Patrol- Blackpool lights Run - 2nd October 2010 13 years 7 months ago #15839

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
Ta Clive.

Border Patrol Blackpool Lights run - details to follow

The hotel we have picked to stop in this year is the Premier Inn at kirkham.... so get booked if you havent already
http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/BLAFAI/blackpool-kirkham-m55,-jct3

Also the theme for the run just as a bit of fun.... not compulsory will be "WIGS"

The hotel we have picked to stop in this year is the Premier Inn at kirkham.... Click here for details It will get booked up quickly so get your room booked if you intend on staying..... I will not be offering my bath to anyone this year. After run party in dan's room bring your own beer
I beleive now fully booked.... the alternative hotel I would suggest is the Lea Gate Premier inn see here

Starting points will be The Premier Inn at Kirkham & then on to the Air Ballon, Blackpool FY4 2QS, which was our finishing point last year.... beware of the speed bump!!!!

Times:
3:00 - gisburn Auction Mart
4:00 onwards Premier Inn, Kirkham
5:00 @ Air Balloon, Blackpool - we have decided to eat before we go through the lights as it might get a bit late for fish and chips at the finish point. I suggest after going through the lights we head back to the Premier Inn at Kirkham for a quick drink and goodbyes for those that are heading off...

Also the theme for the run just as a bit of fun.... not compulsory will be "WIGS"

Committed
Me & Daz
CJJ & MrsCJJ
Birks
Phil Hex
Consettphil & Judy
PhilMGF & Lynn
Iain160Trophy & Clare
Apollo & Tam
Northend and Northend's Missus [2 cars]
Touchstone [Iain] & Julia
Adam_MGTF - Plus one
Young Bill - Plus one
Rosco88 - Plus one
Bobert
Kev-MGF
Live the dream - Marie & OH
Mindy & Ant
Carl
Confederate
Jonnocash
Paulontour [M6 Convoy]
JAT & Rob [M6 Convoy]
Fast Jan - & Andy
Dan

Maybe's
Zipimini
Simonruss
Bromsgrove man
Pancho
fatmac
Miss Nell - Helen

PS: Ian [Apollo] has kindly offered to organise a convoy up the M6, he is based around the stafford area..
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT